A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
- Alexander County Public School custodian used camera to peep in school staff bathroom
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Shutuppery
My latest article at Da Tech Guy, “I’d Like You All To Shut Up.”, is now available in full below.
Today I’d like you all to shut up. Yes, I just said shut up. I’d like to open with a flashback from Andrew Klavan from four years ago:[youtube=http://youtu.be/lWHgUE9AD4s&w=400&h=225]
It’s the main tactic of the Left and has been for some time now. A tactic I and others have dubbed “Shutuppery”. Shutuppery, like most silencing tactics, has its roots in Political Correctness. For those of you not familiar with the story about how Shutuppery was employed on yours truly, let me summarize for you.
I noted Stacy McCain’s article yesterday, The #Shutuppery Files: ‘Twitter Gulag’ #StopRush Crew Joined Team Kimberlin. The main screenshot is of Melissa In DC @SubcultureStuff and thought I’d add an update relevant to that set of tweets:
Meanwhile in North Carolina, the #ShutUppery continues, however it’s not fairing very well. Greg Flynn and defender John Burns have been silent. Not so much silence from the “NCBlondes”. Last week Jeanne Bonds went on the Pete Kaliner show and was confronted with her online messaging and branding failures. Continue reading
Doxing #NCPOL ‘Dem Recruiters’ Roll Out Troll #Branding
Here we go again. Like rusty, old little tricycle wheels, the #NCblondes just keep on making our ears bleed with their squeaking. The maturity levels hit new lows and now they’re even trolling me on Common Core. Continue reading