A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Iredell elementary sub charged for being drunk on the job
- Transylvania County teacher arrested on rape and indecent liberties charges
- Chatham County Schools elementary teacher faces assault charge
- Cumberland schools teaching assistant arrested for assault on disabled student
- Fayetteville-area girls basketball coach arrested on sex charges
- Former Montgomery County teacher indicted by Grand Jury for sex crime charges
- Charter school employee arrested for sex crimes
- Former China Grove elementary teacher convicted of sex crime charges
- Tyrell high school teacher facing multiple sex crimes charges
- Former Caldwell schools teacher charged with taking indecent liberties
Tag Archives: Paul Kevin Curtis
Well, it’s 2016 and what would a new year be with out more drama coming out of the 2013 James Everett Dutschke frame job of Paul Kevin Curtis? Boring I tell you! Let’s recap shall we…April of 2013 myself and … Continue reading
The saga of the Ricin letters originating out of Tupelo, Mississippi has taken another legal turn. Continue reading
Federal Judge Sharon Aycock has dismissed a motion by James Dutschke to have his sentence changed back to his original sentence. A Special Administrative Order was placed onto his 25 year sentence after a new indictment was handed down while … Continue reading
Remember James Everett Dutschke? Dutschke sent letters with Ricin in them to public officials and a judge, but tried to frame another man for them.
Well, he’s back in the news….
KEEP READING. Continue reading
In the category of you just can’t make this stuff up, James Dutschke has once again made headlines in Mississippi.
James Everett Dutschke, who was charged with sending Ricin laced letters to President Obama, Senator Wicker and Judge Sadie Holland, changed his plea to guilty according to the DJournal. This reversal came during a hearing on Friday, January 17th in U. S. District Court in Mississippi. Dutschke plead guilty to four counts: one count of making and possessing Ricin and three counts of mailing threatening letters containing Ricin. Continue reading