A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, Istation, Help the MVP Math Dad, and headlines
- Second Rowan teacher arrested on child exploitation, indecent liberties charges
- WCPSS high school teacher arrested for DWI with child in car
- #WCPSS Updates: A $450k settlement, thermostats and a substitute defends herself
- #NCED Updates: Reading Assessment tool battle continues, National and School Choice headlines
- Yes, Trump is a complete @#$%, but…
- The public deserves to know about the de facto PR firms of the WCPSS board
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Ricin
Well, it’s 2016 and what would a new year be with out more drama coming out of the 2013 James Everett Dutschke frame job of Paul Kevin Curtis? Boring I tell you! Let’s recap shall we…April of 2013 myself and … Continue reading
The saga of the Ricin letters originating out of Tupelo, Mississippi has taken another legal turn. Continue reading
Federal Judge Sharon Aycock has dismissed a motion by James Dutschke to have his sentence changed back to his original sentence. A Special Administrative Order was placed onto his 25 year sentence after a new indictment was handed down while … Continue reading
Remember James Everett Dutschke? Dutschke sent letters with Ricin in them to public officials and a judge, but tried to frame another man for them.
Well, he’s back in the news….
KEEP READING. Continue reading
James Everett Dutschke, who was charged with sending Ricin laced letters to President Obama, Senator Wicker and Judge Sadie Holland, changed his plea to guilty according to the DJournal. This reversal came during a hearing on Friday, January 17th in U. S. District Court in Mississippi. Dutschke plead guilty to four counts: one count of making and possessing Ricin and three counts of mailing threatening letters containing Ricin. Continue reading
Attorney’s for James Everett Dutschke have withdrawn from his case and further responsibility citing an unspecified conflict: “ … a conflict has become apparent with another client of this office which will require that a different attorney by appointed,” “The … Continue reading
The trial for James Dutschke, the Tupelo man accused of sending Ricin laced letters to Senator Wicker, a local judge Sadie Holland and President Obama, has had his trial date set for July 29th, 2013. The trial will be held in Aberdeen with Judge Aycock presiding.
Djournal has more: Continue reading