A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: School Choice punches back, War on parents and various headlines
- Teachers in two different NC counties arrested on sex charges
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
- Alamance middle school teacher suspended after out of state sex charges filed (Update: Held WI teaching license)
- Former Caldwell County teacher pleads guilty to assault on female, sex crime charges dropped
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Ricin
Well, it’s 2016 and what would a new year be with out more drama coming out of the 2013 James Everett Dutschke frame job of Paul Kevin Curtis? Boring I tell you! Let’s recap shall we…April of 2013 myself and … Continue reading
The saga of the Ricin letters originating out of Tupelo, Mississippi has taken another legal turn. Continue reading
Federal Judge Sharon Aycock has dismissed a motion by James Dutschke to have his sentence changed back to his original sentence. A Special Administrative Order was placed onto his 25 year sentence after a new indictment was handed down while … Continue reading
Remember James Everett Dutschke? Dutschke sent letters with Ricin in them to public officials and a judge, but tried to frame another man for them.
Well, he’s back in the news….
KEEP READING. Continue reading
James Everett Dutschke, who was charged with sending Ricin laced letters to President Obama, Senator Wicker and Judge Sadie Holland, changed his plea to guilty according to the DJournal. This reversal came during a hearing on Friday, January 17th in U. S. District Court in Mississippi. Dutschke plead guilty to four counts: one count of making and possessing Ricin and three counts of mailing threatening letters containing Ricin. Continue reading
Attorney’s for James Everett Dutschke have withdrawn from his case and further responsibility citing an unspecified conflict: “ … a conflict has become apparent with another client of this office which will require that a different attorney by appointed,” “The … Continue reading
The trial for James Dutschke, the Tupelo man accused of sending Ricin laced letters to Senator Wicker, a local judge Sadie Holland and President Obama, has had his trial date set for July 29th, 2013. The trial will be held in Aberdeen with Judge Aycock presiding.
Djournal has more: Continue reading