Remember James Everett Dutschke? Dutschke sent letters with Ricin in them to public officials and a judge, but tried to frame another man for them.
We’ve covered the story from the start, as Liberty Speaks managed to track down the original suspect (prior to the FBI announcing the arrest) and who Dutschke framed for the letters, Paul Kevin Curtis.
Well, Dutschke is back and complaining about his life in solitary confinement after he apparently made a threat to kill a FBI agent and attempted to get another inmate’s girlfriend to make more Ricin to send to Senator Wicker again.
No, I’m not kidding. Cue the sad trombone?
James Everett Dutschke, 43, has been claiming “the federal prison system should not hold him in solitary confinement because there is no evidence he is a FBI threat.”
Prosecutors say different, and that they gathered evidence while Dutschke was in jail waiting trial.
They say a fellow inmate of Dutschke, while in jail, said he was attempting to have one of the lead FBI agents killed.
Some of that evidence included letters written by Dutschke and conversations he had with his wife, where he allegedly threatened the FBI agent.
One court filing also says there is evidence he attempted to get the girlfriend of another inmate to manufacture ricin and mail it to U.S. Senator Roger Wicker again.
Prosecutors have said Dutschke has no one to blame but himself for being in solitary confinement.
Dutschke received a 25-year federal sentence for mailing ricin to President Barack Obama, Sen. Roger Wicker and Lee County Justic Court Judge Sadie Holland.
Prior Articles On Dutschke
- Paul Kevin Curtis and the Ricin Letters
- Ricin Letters Update: FBI Searches Dutschke Studio;Update – 2nd location
- Ricin Letters Update: FBI arrests James Everett Dutschke
- RICIN UPDATE: Affidavit Released; Evidence of Ricin Confirmed
- Ricin Letters Update: Dutschke Hearings Today (Updated)
- More Ricin Letters Surface – Thoughts On The Quote.
- #Ricin Letters Update: Person of Interest Named
- Ricin Letters Update: Dutschke Evaded the FBI
- Ricin Letters Update: Dutschke Indicted On 5 Counts
- Ricin Letters Update: Dutschke Enters Plea
- Ricin Letters Update: Dutschke Trial Date Set
- Ricin Letters Update: Dutschke Trial Date Delayed
- #Ricin Letters Update: James Dutschke Attorneys Withdraw from Case
Pingback: Judge Denies James Everett Dutschke’s Motion to Set A Side Sentence | Lady Liberty 1885