A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: Enrollment Caps, Busing & Teacher at center of $450k settlement resigns
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, Istation, Help the MVP Math Dad, and headlines
- Second Rowan teacher arrested on child exploitation, indecent liberties charges
- WCPSS high school teacher arrested for DWI with child in car
- #WCPSS Updates: A $450k settlement, thermostats and a substitute defends herself
- #NCED Updates: Reading Assessment tool battle continues, National and School Choice headlines
- Yes, Trump is a complete @#$%, but…
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Ricin Letters
Well, it’s 2016 and what would a new year be with out more drama coming out of the 2013 James Everett Dutschke frame job of Paul Kevin Curtis? Boring I tell you! Let’s recap shall we…April of 2013 myself and … Continue reading
The saga of the Ricin letters originating out of Tupelo, Mississippi has taken another legal turn. Continue reading
Federal Judge Sharon Aycock has dismissed a motion by James Dutschke to have his sentence changed back to his original sentence. A Special Administrative Order was placed onto his 25 year sentence after a new indictment was handed down while … Continue reading
After last weeks dramatic attempt of change of plea, James Everett Dutschke has been sentenced to 25 years in prison for the making and mailing of ricin to elected officials.
According to Djournal, before handing down the sentence, Judge Aycock asked Mr. Dutschke if he would like to speak, Dutschke replied before laughing:
“I think it would be best if I don’t,” Continue reading
In the category of you just can’t make this stuff up, James Dutschke has once again made headlines in Mississippi.
James Everett Dutschke, who was charged with sending Ricin laced letters to President Obama, Senator Wicker and Judge Sadie Holland, changed his plea to guilty according to the DJournal. This reversal came during a hearing on Friday, January 17th in U. S. District Court in Mississippi. Dutschke plead guilty to four counts: one count of making and possessing Ricin and three counts of mailing threatening letters containing Ricin. Continue reading
A new indictment was issued by a Mississippi Federal Grand Jury against James E. Dutschke. In a second attempt to further frame Paul Kevin Curtis. This new twist is that Dutschke did this from his jail cell. From WTVA: Dutschke … Continue reading