A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Second staffer leaves Wake County Office of Equity Affairs
- Cleveland County schools sub arrested on seven sex-related charges
- WCPSS Chair Sutton hired as Warren County superintendent
- Man walks into Durham School of the Arts, assaulted two 11-year-old girls
- Community college groundskeeper charged with multiple offenses involving female student
- WCPSS’ CRT packed EdCamp Equity higlighted in ‘Critical Race Can Can’
- Hickory High teacher arrested on 28 counts involving a child
- NC’s explosive charter school demand outgrowing original method of funding
- Half of U.S. Commission on Civil Rights pen letter to U.S. AG over targeting of parents
- Union County teacher charged with disseminating obscenities to minors
Tag Archives: Lisa Baldwin
Buncombe Dept. of Social Services: Baby Brokers in Child Adoption Market
By Lisa Baldwin
Buncombe’s Department of Social Services (DSS) is riddled with heart-wrenching problems related to child placement.
After a federal review of Children’s Protective Services cases in Buncombe and ten other North Carolina counties, the state was fined $1.7 million. An “improvement plan” will be put into place but not before multiple families are torn apart. Continue reading
It’s been a banner week for media bias. The Charlotte Observer, WRAL, News and Observer and now Bill Moss, the editor at the Hendersonville Lightning. Moss has an editorial that is a candidate for the ‘Woefully Clueless’ Files.
KEEP READING… BRACE YOURSELF, A RANT IS COMING. Continue reading
With the primary rapidly approaching, the mailer wars have begun.
This one in #NC48 put out by the NC Chamber is particularly hilarious.
Stick around while I give it the ‘Nelson treatment’. Continue reading
A debate was held this past Tuesday in the race to fill the seat of retiring Senator Apodaca.
Squaring off were Lisa Baldwin and Chuck Edwards and apparently Baldwin might have set off some fireworks. Continue reading
Recently I highlighted an article by the Daily Haymaker in which the NC Chamber of Commerce’s involvement in the race for the NC-48 Senate where the seat is being vacated by Sen. Apodaca.
I was engaged on Twitter by a regular reader wanting to make sure that people saw the bio for the candidate being backed by the NC Chamber, Chuck Edwards. I agreed to post it, so here you go…
I was also then desecended on by NC Chamber’s Nathan Babcock, who tried to sell me a line of utter BS on the Chamber’s involvement in Common Core.
BOY, did he pick the wrong Common Core fighting mom to peddle lies to.
The Daily Haymaker has an article up about the NC Chamber of Commerce meddling in the race to fill Sen. Apodaca’s seat (NC-48). From the looks of it, one of the two who has gotten into this race has the Chamber behind them.
KEEP READING… TRUE CONSERVATIVES ARE UNDER ATTACK. Continue reading