A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: War on Charters, Revisionist History, a threat and an injured student
- #NCED Updates: Leandro Report and DIT rules on reading assessment tool
- Two Roanoke Pre-K teachers charged with child abuse
- Buncombe County teacher faces additional charges
- Onslow County middle school teacher arrested for indecent liberties with students
- Morehead City area teacher arrested for sexual battery
- #WCPSS Updates: More OEA Holiday lesson nonsense and parents protest student reassignment
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Video
The name Shirley Teter should be all over the headlines in North Carolina. But it’s not.
Teter was the woman who accused an elderly and mostly blind man of punching her outside a Trump campaign rally. Continue reading
A slaughterhouse in Cary, North Carolina has a Halal “do it yourself” option.
Halal meat preparation is that which aligns with Islamic law.
halal-goatThe practice includes slitting the animal’s jugular with a blade while also slicing through the trachea and carotid artery. Continue reading
Various professional education protest groups (Aim Higher NC and their parent organization, Progress NC) have been up in arms for years about teacher pay and retention.
Now, these outfits are harping on per-pupil funding and supplies teachers buy out of their own pockets. Continue reading
At the North Carolina state convention of the Fraternal Order of Police (FOP), members walked out on Attorney General Roy Cooper.
Members were apparently still upset with Cooper over the mishandling of the Kerrick case and walked out on him as he took questions about it. The FOP had decided to endorse Governor Pat McCrory instead.
WCCB reported: Continue reading
Lt. Governor Dan Forest lays out the education increases in the North Carolina 2016 budget, including raising teacher pay for the third year in a row.
WATCH: Continue reading
Sunday Matinee: Video of Stanley Kurtz at Civitas CLC 2016.
“Common Core is just the beginning. What most people still don’t understand is that the College Board, the non-profit company that creates the SAT test and all of the many Advanced Placement exams, poses an even greater threat to local control, state authority, and traditional American values than does Common Core.” – Stanley Kurtz, CLC 2016