A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Two New Hanover Public Schools employees charged with sex crimes within weeks
- Wake County Students has additional charges added to rape charge
- Former Chatham High teacher convicted of multiple felonies transferred to “minimum custody”
- Harnett County private school employee charged with sex acts
- The Leandro comprehensive plan was submitted yesterday
- Wake County PTA Council holding “Diversity and Equity Inclusion Conference”
- Wake County Schools rented out a high school for a rap video filming (updated)
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
Category Archives: Video
The name Shirley Teter should be all over the headlines in North Carolina. But it’s not.
Teter was the woman who accused an elderly and mostly blind man of punching her outside a Trump campaign rally. Continue reading
A slaughterhouse in Cary, North Carolina has a Halal “do it yourself” option.
Halal meat preparation is that which aligns with Islamic law.
halal-goatThe practice includes slitting the animal’s jugular with a blade while also slicing through the trachea and carotid artery. Continue reading
Various professional education protest groups (Aim Higher NC and their parent organization, Progress NC) have been up in arms for years about teacher pay and retention.
Now, these outfits are harping on per-pupil funding and supplies teachers buy out of their own pockets. Continue reading
At the North Carolina state convention of the Fraternal Order of Police (FOP), members walked out on Attorney General Roy Cooper.
Members were apparently still upset with Cooper over the mishandling of the Kerrick case and walked out on him as he took questions about it. The FOP had decided to endorse Governor Pat McCrory instead.
WCCB reported: Continue reading
Lt. Governor Dan Forest lays out the education increases in the North Carolina 2016 budget, including raising teacher pay for the third year in a row.
WATCH: Continue reading