A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates – Equity, Unions, Ed Bills and that K-3 Assessment drama
- Former School Administrator arrested on sex charges involving student
- WCPSS Equity Affairs: We will “Leverage student voices” to advance “Equity Framework”
- New Hanover Deputy Supt. resigns, SBI called in over student abuse complaint
- Former Lincoln County Principal charged with 11 sex crimes involving students
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Carolina Chaos
The number of registered voters in 15 counties in North Carolina surpasses the number of voting age citizens living in them according to a report from Judicial Watch. Continue reading
Two election protests were filed last week with the New Hanover County Board of Elections in November by John Christian Anderson, both of which were swiftly dismissed.
In related news, the State Board of Elections had dispatched investigators to Bladen County and at an emergency meeting held by the State Board of Elections, Kim Strach was asked by board member Joshua Malcolm if the investigators had reason to believe there was serious concern over the Bladen county situation, to which she replied, “Yes, sir.” Continue reading
This article first appeared at American Lens News on December 5, 2016. The North Carolina State Board of Elections has ruled that absentee ballots in question in Bladen County will be counted. However, the case is being referred … Continue reading
North Carolina Governor Pat McCrory has officially requested an official recount according to a letter sent to the state’s board of elections (SBE) on November 18th. Continue reading