A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Durham Public Schools prioritizes “equity policy” following pandemic failures
- Two New Hanover Public Schools employees charged with sex crimes within weeks
- Wake County Students has additional charges added to rape charge
- Former Chatham High teacher convicted of multiple felonies transferred to “minimum custody”
- Harnett County private school employee charged with sex acts
- The Leandro comprehensive plan was submitted yesterday
- Wake County PTA Council holding “Diversity and Equity Inclusion Conference”
- Wake County Schools rented out a high school for a rap video filming (updated)
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
Category Archives: Moral Monday
Like a broken record, MoMo without the Mojo protesters were arrested again this week.
Thankfully, this is the last crop of them for a while – at least according to WRAL. Continue reading
There were more MoMo without the Mojo arrests this week.
As an added bonus, at the bottom of this article one will find the week of mugshots I missed back on 5/21/18. Continue reading
MoMo without the Mojo was back again this week. Per usual, I have the mugshots. Continue reading
Yesterday was yet another one of Reverend Barber’s lackluster MoMo without the Mojo protests. For the uninitiated, when I refer to MoMo, that means Moral Monday. And Yep, I’ve got the latest batch of mugshots of his band of merry idiots. Continue reading
A judge has ruled the legislature can write and enact its own building conduct rules.
No more free passes for the Moral Monday crowd. Continue reading