A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: WCPSS
NC’s largest district is experimenting on some of its students with a “Social, Emotional and Behavioral” assessment
Has your child been swept up in the massive “social, emotional and behavioral” data collection effort by Wake County Public Schools? Continue reading
The Wake County Public School System (WCPSS) has deployed a “social, emotional and behavioral universal assessment” to rate and track student behavior unless parents opt-out. Continue reading
A Wake County Public Schools teacher has been charged with multiple counts of taking indecent liberties with children that involve students at the school he taught at. Continue reading
WCPSS Office of Equity Affairs “Call to Action” includes more White Privilege training, SPLC Social Justice Standards
A document packed with white privilege and social justice training for the classroom created by the Wake County Public School System’s Office of Equity Affairs seeks to serve as a “call to action” for all district “educators and stakeholders.” Continue reading
In this edition of WCPSS Updates, there is a litany of bus-related stories including the continuation of the special needs busing saga and a bus engine bursting into flames with students on board. Also, an update on the school board’s … Continue reading
The following is an article cross-posted from Truth In American Education. Continue reading
#WCPSS Updates: Supt. pay is raised while special needs kids have no buses, plus MVP Math, Reassignment draft delays and who is watching the kids?
It was a busy week or two in Wake County Public Schools.
Topics this week include the Superintendent getting a pay raise while special needs students still have no transportation. Also, touching base on MVP Math, fees for records requests and a question: who is watching the kids? Continue reading