A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: Enrollment wanes, EdCamp Equity, Board member lie caught on camera, Green Hope fights to keep Dance
- #NCED Updates: Predator problems in New Hanover persist, Guilford buses kids to the polls, School choice and more
- New Hanover substitute teacher arrested for peeing in a cup in front of students
- #WCPSS Updates: District won’t turn over MVP Math docs, Enrollment estimates drop, and magnet priorities
- NCED Updates: New Hanover Predators, Istation, Common Core, Leandro, NCAE & Elections
- #WCPSS Updates: Another “Equity” camp, Literacy, a brawl and other headlines
- #NCED Updates: School Choice Week, NCAE Strike, Istation updates and Teacher Turnover
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: WCPSS
Heard about the BIMAS-2 yet? It’s a pseudo-psychological assessment the district is using on students.
Plus, MVP Math has dropped their suit and an Enloe Magnet student is charged in a gas station robbery/shooting. Continue reading
NC’s largest district is experimenting on some of its students with a “Social, Emotional and Behavioral” assessment
Has your child been swept up in the massive “social, emotional and behavioral” data collection effort by Wake County Public Schools? Continue reading
The Wake County Public School System (WCPSS) has deployed a “social, emotional and behavioral universal assessment” to rate and track student behavior unless parents opt-out. Continue reading
A Wake County Public Schools teacher has been charged with multiple counts of taking indecent liberties with children that involve students at the school he taught at. Continue reading
WCPSS Office of Equity Affairs “Call to Action” includes more White Privilege training, SPLC Social Justice Standards
A document packed with white privilege and social justice training for the classroom created by the Wake County Public School System’s Office of Equity Affairs seeks to serve as a “call to action” for all district “educators and stakeholders.” Continue reading
In this edition of WCPSS Updates, there is a litany of bus-related stories including the continuation of the special needs busing saga and a bus engine bursting into flames with students on board. Also, an update on the school board’s … Continue reading
The following is an article cross-posted from Truth In American Education. Continue reading