A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County Schools rented out a high school for a rap video filming (updated)
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
- 18 year-old Wake County student charged with statutory rape
- Iredell-Statesville Schools Assistant Principal charged sexual exploitation of a minor
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: WCPSS
All nine seats are open. All nine seats can and should be challenged. Continue reading
North Carolina’s largest school district can’t comply with the State Board of Education’s guidance on grading and will issue pass/fail grades for all students, and not just high schoolers, per a report by the News and Observer. Continue reading
North Carolinians are asking, what was the emergency plan for school continuity?
The answer is: You are. Continue reading
Welcome to the Coronavirus edition of WCPSS Updates. Wash your hands before reading. Continue reading
I was asked to consolidate the information about the Wake County School Board’s plan to assign/reassign children based on a socioeconomic score as a proxy for race. This article is the result. Continue reading
On the reading list of an English III class at Apex Friendship High School in Wake County sits a book that holds a consistent place on the top ten list of most challenged books in the country. That book is the graphic novel Fun Home: A Family Tragicomic by Alison Bechdel. Continue reading