A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: School Choice punches back, War on parents and various headlines
- Teachers in two different NC counties arrested on sex charges
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Testing
This is a repost of my Da Tech Guy column: The Path Of Predetermination Continue reading
Have 34 minutes and 28 seconds to waste? Watch the ‘Test Security Protocol’ video for the End of Grade (EOG) tests.
TELL ME YOUR EOG STORY — EMAIL ME AT….. Continue reading
There was an interesting exchange on Twitter regarding opting out of the EOG in North Carolina. It was launched by this tweet, in which the user tagged NC’s Superintendent and CCSSO President, Dr. Atkinson.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly column at Da Tech Guy: Virginia Homeschooling and Religious Affiliation By A.P. Dillon Last week, I highlighted an article that appeared in the NY Times that called into question the fundamental right to homeschool. The NY … Continue reading
In yesterday’s article, CCSSO President Questions Testing For Homeschoolers, the question was posed by Dr. Atkinson that perhaps homeschoolers and private schooled children should be taking the same tests as public school children.
Here’s the original tweet:
With choice, should homeschool & private school students have to take the same tests as public school students? If no, why not? #HLR2015
— June Atkinson (@DrJuneAtkinson) January 12, 2015
This question has led to some backlash.
Better watch it, ya’ll. You might be accused of bearing false witness.
KEEP READING… Continue reading