A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Iredell-Statesville Schools teacher arrested for assaulting handicapped student is suspended with pay
- Millions for “School Safety” but no funds to stop sexual predators in NC Schools
- WCPSS elementary teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges involving students
- WCPSS Office of Equity Affairs “Call to Action” includes more White Privilege training, SPLC Social Justice Standards
- NC teacher license discipline page updated after seven months
- Statutory Rape charges against Orange County teacher dropped
- #WCPSS Updates: Busing issues on fire, literally. Also, brace for reassignment.
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Ted Cruz
In a prior article debunking the Trump Lies about Cruz, there was a tome of a comment submitted. I admit, I did not read the whole thing. I read the first portion and then skipped to the end. No one has time for that much crazy.
What I did read in the first portion gave me pause. It was possibly the most half-assed researched birther rant I’d ever seen. Continue reading
Ok, so yesterday I posted a video about people in Times Square being asked who said a series of different quotes — was it Trump or was it Hillary? The vast majority guessed wrong. A comment was left that got … Continue reading
Ted Cruz swung into North Carolina earlier this week and held a couple of events in Raleigh and Charlotte. The event started as a rally, but quickly change format to a townhall with Megyn Kelly of FOX news.
KEEP READING… SEE MORE VIDEO, MORE PICTURES…. Continue reading
More than a dozen parents have emailed me in the last week or so about articles written by two activists regarding US Senate bill 306. I’m tired of repeating myself in email, so I decided to write this article. For the record, those two activists are Anita Hoge and Alice Linahan. Continue reading
Sen. Ted Cruz has a new video out extolling the value of homeschooling.
In it, Cruz notes that ‘homeschoolers strengthen the fundamental pillars of our nation’. The video is at the bottom of this article and is embedded in the announcement on his campaign site.
The announcement on Cruz’s site notes the coalition already has over 6,500 members:
KEEP READING… SEE THE VIDEO… Continue reading
[Updates at the bottom of the article] Yesterday was a tough day for NC’s Senator Burr, who serves as Senate Intel Chair. On December 16th, it was reported that Senator Burr asked his staff to look into statements made by Senator … Continue reading
The latest attacks on Ted Cruz by the Rubio campaign seem to be invoking the Leeroy Jenkins strategy. That is to say, rushing into things before really thinking it through.
KEEP READING… Continue reading