A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: PARCC
The two testing consortia associated with Common Core are still alive in part thanks to new management and a huge grant from Common Core’s largest funder, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Continue reading
Welcome Back To Pearson Is Everywhere.
The PARCC is mainly given online. However it is also given using pencil and paper. A new report finds that those using pencil and paper scored significantly higher than those taking it online according to a report discussed at EdWeek. Continue reading
Welcome back to Pearson is Everywhere.
Today, we have an update on the lawsuit filed by American Institutes for Research (AIR) against New Mexico that claimed there was bid rigging involved with the award of the Common Core testing contract to Pearson. Continue reading
Welcome back to Pearson Is Everywhere!
The last installment was back in May when the Minnesota test was hacked. Much has happened in the world of Pearson since then. This will be a round-up of sorts. Continue reading
Jeb Bush and his Foundation for Excellence in Education have been one of the loudest proponents on Common Core.
Now Bush is running for president, headed to Iowa soon and he’s going silent on Common Core. Hoping voters forget? Not gonna happen.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading