A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
- 18 year-old Wake County student charged with statutory rape
- Iredell-Statesville Schools Assistant Principal charged sexual exploitation of a minor
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: PARCC
The two testing consortia associated with Common Core are still alive in part thanks to new management and a huge grant from Common Core’s largest funder, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Continue reading
Welcome Back To Pearson Is Everywhere.
The PARCC is mainly given online. However it is also given using pencil and paper. A new report finds that those using pencil and paper scored significantly higher than those taking it online according to a report discussed at EdWeek. Continue reading
Welcome back to Pearson is Everywhere.
Today, we have an update on the lawsuit filed by American Institutes for Research (AIR) against New Mexico that claimed there was bid rigging involved with the award of the Common Core testing contract to Pearson. Continue reading
Welcome back to Pearson Is Everywhere!
The last installment was back in May when the Minnesota test was hacked. Much has happened in the world of Pearson since then. This will be a round-up of sorts. Continue reading
Jeb Bush and his Foundation for Excellence in Education have been one of the loudest proponents on Common Core.
Now Bush is running for president, headed to Iowa soon and he’s going silent on Common Core. Hoping voters forget? Not gonna happen.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading