A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: 9/11
Today marks the 15th anniversary of the worst Islamic terror attack in our nation’s history.
Most of the people reading this article can remember quite vividly where they were when the attacks came. I know I can — like it was yesterday.
However, our children likely do not. Continue reading
Since 49’ers QB Colin Kaepernick choose to sit during the National Anthem there’s been a non-stop fire storm across the country regarding his actions.
Since the”sit-in” other NFL players, including Denver Broncos Brandon Marshall, have jumped on that band wagon in solidarity with Kaepernick, his actions and his reasons for the Flag protest. Continue reading
This morning, American Crossroads has a devastating new ad out that lays out who blamed what and when. It ends it up with CNN’s Candy Crowley – fitting given she was actively running defense for Obama at the Hofstra debate. Here’s the video: Continue reading
Screenshots taken about 5 minutes ago… THERE ARE TWO PATHS, people. Continue reading
I turn my heart and eyes to those two small people, which God gifted me with. I draw my strength from 20 fingers. I draw my inspiration from 20 toes. I draw my resolve from the 4 eyes that look to me for love, support, guidance and protection. Continue reading
Dear Dhimmi Bloomberg, I recently read an article about the 9/11 First Responders not being invited to the 10th Anniversary Memorial of 9/11. To say I was appalled would be an understatement. First responders should be center stage on this … Continue reading