A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- The likely origin of the “Diversity Inventory” given out at a #WCPSS school
- 2018-19 school scores show slight increases, state testing mostly stagnant or falling
- Exclusive: Letter instructs #WCPSS teachers how not to violate student privacy with ‘Diversity’ lessons
- #WCPSS Updates: Parents fuming over invasive social justice pushes
- “Circle Time” at Apex Middle School has students and parents upset
- Pamlico Public Schools teacher charged with sex act with a student, indecent liberties
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: 9/11
Today marks the 15th anniversary of the worst Islamic terror attack in our nation’s history.
Most of the people reading this article can remember quite vividly where they were when the attacks came. I know I can — like it was yesterday.
However, our children likely do not. Continue reading
Since 49’ers QB Colin Kaepernick choose to sit during the National Anthem there’s been a non-stop fire storm across the country regarding his actions.
Since the”sit-in” other NFL players, including Denver Broncos Brandon Marshall, have jumped on that band wagon in solidarity with Kaepernick, his actions and his reasons for the Flag protest. Continue reading
This morning, American Crossroads has a devastating new ad out that lays out who blamed what and when. It ends it up with CNN’s Candy Crowley – fitting given she was actively running defense for Obama at the Hofstra debate. Here’s the video: Continue reading
Screenshots taken about 5 minutes ago… THERE ARE TWO PATHS, people. Continue reading
I turn my heart and eyes to those two small people, which God gifted me with. I draw my strength from 20 fingers. I draw my inspiration from 20 toes. I draw my resolve from the 4 eyes that look to me for love, support, guidance and protection. Continue reading
Dear Dhimmi Bloomberg, I recently read an article about the 9/11 First Responders not being invited to the 10th Anniversary Memorial of 9/11. To say I was appalled would be an understatement. First responders should be center stage on this … Continue reading