A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: ‘From the top’, a local event and the reassignment plan heats up
- #NCED Updates: School Choice punches back, War on parents and various headlines
- Teachers in two different NC counties arrested on sex charges
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
- Alamance middle school teacher suspended after out of state sex charges filed (Update: Held WI teaching license)
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Social Justice
The Central Park School for Children sent an email to staff this week announcing their first “Pride & Liberation Event” to be held on May 13th. The school will hold LGBTQ themed “mini-lessons” and activities in all K-8 classes during the week prior to the event. Continue reading →
Wake County Public Schools Office of Equity Affairs is openly promoting the use of “Social Justice Standards” produced by an offshoot of the civil rights advocates turned hate group, the Southern Poverty Law Center. Continue reading →
Over at PJ Media, there’s a lengthy report about the misadventures in RICO and defamation lawsuits by Google and the Southern Poverty Law Center. Continue reading →
The motley cast of characters who ripped down the Silent Sam statue, hurled four letter word insults at cops and assaulted folks want you to help pay their legal bills. Continue reading →
It really does pay to be a Social Justice Warrior for one North Carolina activist.
Especially one who abuses religion to push messages filled with lies and which are focused on division, hatred, race baiting, and political partisanship. Continue reading →
Durham’s inability to deal with the Communists who destroyed a statue honoring dead Confederate soldiers has led to exactly what I said it would.
Another statue has been ripped down by the SJW outrage mob. Continue reading →
Last week I wrote about the largest district in North Carolina hiring two women into their “Office of Equity Affairs.” One of the women is a Social Justice Warrior hack from Teaching Tolerance, the education indoctrination arm of the hate … Continue reading →