A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Second staffer leaves Wake County Office of Equity Affairs
- Cleveland County schools sub arrested on seven sex-related charges
- WCPSS Chair Sutton hired as Warren County superintendent
- Man walks into Durham School of the Arts, assaulted two 11-year-old girls
- Community college groundskeeper charged with multiple offenses involving female student
- WCPSS’ CRT packed EdCamp Equity higlighted in ‘Critical Race Can Can’
- Hickory High teacher arrested on 28 counts involving a child
- NC’s explosive charter school demand outgrowing original method of funding
- Half of U.S. Commission on Civil Rights pen letter to U.S. AG over targeting of parents
- Union County teacher charged with disseminating obscenities to minors
Category Archives: Democrats
As previously reported by this site, the larger media outlets in North Carolina have remained silent on the attempts by the African-American Caucus (AAC) of the NC Democratic Party to remove Patsy Keever as party chair.
Media continued to ignore it even after the group filed suit in Wake County.
The only outlet who has reported on this turn of events to date is the Tribune Papers. All four were penned by Roger McCredie. Continue reading
The Tenth Amendment states:
“The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”
Now view this Gallup poll, which illustrates a stark and startling divide of how different political affiliations view concentration of power:
KEEP READING… Continue reading
There’s a new ‘attack’ on education in North Carolina. This time it’s in the form of raiding one school fund to pad another. The evil Republicans are at it again!
That would likely be the story synopsis for House Bill 1095 by some North Carolina media outlets.
However, HB 1095 is 100% Democrat sponsored. Continue reading
Some of you might know Markeece Young as @YoungBlkRepub on Twitter and the impact he has on political conversations there.
SO MUCH WINI know him as a man with a fire in his belly who has just as big a B.S. flag to wave as I do. I love his style, his energy and that million dollar, contagious smile.
During the special June primary in North Carolina, Young encountered a Democrat precinct chair who gave him pause. You’ll see why. Read his open letter below. Continue reading
Something epic has happened this evening. Hillary Clinton supporters are going insane on Twitter calling for a #BlockSalon tweet storm.
Why you may ask? Well, because Salon.com published an article titled “Dear FBI, the Democratic Party’s Future Rests Upon Your Investigation of Clinton’s Emails”.
KEEP READING… THERE IS A PUNCHLINE… Continue reading
So, a NC state Senator apparently violated election law this campaign cycle.
Where is the NC NAACP/Moral Monday? Why aren’t they holding a press conference and screaming ‘voter suppression?
KEEP READING… Continue reading