A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Randolph County Teacher charged with rape
- Celebrating MLK: The Purpose of Education
- #WCPSS Updates: Enrollment Caps, Busing & Teacher at center of $450k settlement resigns
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, Istation, Help the MVP Math Dad, and headlines
- Second Rowan teacher arrested on child exploitation, indecent liberties charges
- WCPSS high school teacher arrested for DWI with child in car
- #WCPSS Updates: A $450k settlement, thermostats and a substitute defends herself
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: OPINION
The following is an opinion piece by Liberty Speaks.
Hold your applause or boos to the end, please. Continue reading
Your tax dollars recently subsidized anti-semitic rap performance that was allegedly the ‘entertainment’ portion of a ‘Gaza conference’ hosted by UNC-Chapel Hill and co-sponsored by Duke University. Continue reading
This is what making $85,000 a year allows you to do in Wake County Public Schools: Virtue Signal on Twitter by telling teachers not to be ‘culturally appropriating’ in your “cute” Thanksgiving classroom activities. Continue reading
One-term former NC Governor Beverly Perdue has been elevated from member to chair of the organization in charge of the Nation’s Education report card, commonly known as the NAEP.
Time for some flashbacks. Continue reading
Virtue Signaling 101:
The head of the parent organization to the rabid leftist attack dog group, Blueprint NC, is calling for the return of civility in a recent Op-Ed. Continue reading
North Carolina’s Governor Roy Cooper has created an Executive Order to ‘lessen the impact’ of hurricanes. *Facepalm* Continue reading