A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Duplin County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving student
- Anson elementary teacher facing 18 counts related to child pornography
- Quiet Epidemic 2021: 24 reported NC public school education arrests
- Graham High band director arrested on indecent liberties charges
- Cleveland County Schools bus driver charged with DWI while on duty
- New Hanover teacher arrested for assault on a female
- Second staffer leaves Wake County Office of Equity Affairs
- Cleveland County schools sub arrested on seven sex-related charges
- WCPSS Chair Sutton hired as Warren County superintendent
- Man walks into Durham School of the Arts, assaulted two 11-year-old girls
Tag Archives: #StuffAtkinsonSays
Earlier this year, North Carolina received an “F” on our teacher screening process in a USA Today report.
Several years ago, and by several I mean SIX YEARS ago, the subject of performing background checks on teachers in North Carolina was suggested, a committee did some work on it and their results were promptly stuck in a drawer by NC Superintendent Atkinson.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
A week ago it appeared Dr. Atkinson gave statements indicating NC Schools didn’t follow HB2 but didn’t clarify further.
This week, she’s clearly chosen a side.
KEEP READING. Continue reading
Earlier in February, Supt. Atkinson rolled out her latest big campaign… err… agenda item.
That item is Teacher Pay increases.
This is not a new item for Atkinson, she’s repeatedly mentioned this since the legislature flipped to a Republican majority. That’s not a bug, but a feature of her narrative.
In this blog post by Atkinson, she rolls out her 4 tier ‘Wedding cake’ strategy. Continue reading
If you’ve been following my series on Superintendent Atkinson being questioned about funds for the Excellent Public Schools Act being diverted into shifting personnel around, well, we have an update.
Dr. Atkinson has redefined “Misunderstanding”. Continue reading
Last week, Dr. Atkinson jump started her relection campaign with a speech in front of the legislature’s House Select Committee on Education.
KEEP READING… #STUFFATKINSONSAYS Continue reading
Here comes EdWeek with their state report cards.
Overall, North Carolina was given a C-.
But.. but.. Dr. Atkinson says everything is great! Graduation rates are up, or something.
There were three categories that made up that overall score, here they are with what grade our state was given:
KEEP READING…. Continue reading