A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Onslow County middle school teacher arrested for indecent liberties with students
- Morehead City area teacher arrested for sexual battery
- #WCPSS Updates: More OEA Holiday lesson nonsense and parents protest student reassignment
- #NCED Updates: NCAE hides membership again, a Renewal School District Explainer, General Assembly updates & more
- Guilford County Teacher charged with rape of student; held on $2.5M bond
- Durham teacher charged with attempting to kill husband with a knife
- Elizabeth Warren called out by #SchoolChoice Parents at Rally
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Roy Cooper
With his latest veto (which is veto number 28, by the way) it is time for our periodic reminder that NC’s Democratic Governor Roy Cooper hates school choice – and by school choice, I do mean all school choice. Continue reading
NC Governor Roy Cooper lost in court to the NCGA again this past week with the NC Supreme Court upholding a ruling made by the NC Court of Appeals. Continue reading
On Friday, the office of NC Governor Roy Cooper dumped a pile of nearly 20,000 documents related to the Pipeline slush fund being investigated by the General Assembly.
These documents appear to be 99% useless junk. Continue reading
North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper has issued yet another veto. The latest veto is over the Voter ID bill which supports the recently passed state constitutional amendment requiring Voter ID at the polls. Continue reading
North Carolina’s Governor Roy Cooper has created an Executive Order to ‘lessen the impact’ of hurricanes. *Facepalm* Continue reading
A recent report published by the Cato Institute ranks the country’s governors on their fiscal policies. Among the eight given an “F” was North Carolina’s Governor Roy Cooper. Continue reading
The NC Rape Kit backlog, which according to Roy Cooper in 2016 was not supposed to exist anymore, is back in the news. The state’s attorney general took a break from blocking media public records requests and held a press conference about the backlog last week. Continue reading