A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Lenoir schools “interventionist” charged with sex crimes
- Former Buncombe special ed teacher pleads guilty to sex crimes
- Caldwell chorus teacher accused of embezzlement
- CMS teacher to be extradited to TX on child sex crime charge
- Harnett teacher facing 95 sex crime counts involving students
- More charges added to former Guilford Public Schools teacher
- Lincoln County teacher charged with assault on a student
- Franklin County Public Schools teacher charged with sex crime
- Fired Cumberland Schools substitute charged with crimes against minors
- Suspended Iredell teacher re-arrested for violating pretrial orders involving a minor
Tag Archives: Larry Pittman
Choosy Common Core Moms Know: Rep. Pittman Is What #NC82 Needs
Shameless promotion time. Rep. Larry Pittman, along with Senator Tillman, have been out in front of the battle to get Fed Ed (Common Core) out of North Carolina and return education control to our state.
Various opponents to Rep. Pittman have made false accusations about him with regards to education. He was not afforded the opportunity to speak in his own defense as Earle Schecter was given an open mic at an alleged ‘Townhall’ held at Cox Mills High School. Well, I’m giving him that chance here.
Hear it in his own words: Continue reading
Posted in Common Core, ELECTIONS, NCGA, Video Tagged ELECTIONS, Larry Pittman Comments Off on Choosy Common Core Moms Know: Rep. Pittman Is What #NC82 Needs
Cabarrus Conservative Alliance Backs Cabarrus GOP Resolution
On Saturday, April 26th, I reported that the Cabarrus Republican party had issued a resolution condemning two candidates. One was Leigh Brown, who is challenging Rep. Larry Pittman for his seat at the NC General Assembly. The other is Diane Honeycutt, running for County Commissioner.
On April 27th, the Cabarrus Conservative Alliance came out backing the Cabarrus Republican party’s resolution in an open letter to voters. Continue reading
Posted in ELECTIONS, GOP Tagged Cabarrus County, Larry Pittman 1 Comment
#NC82 Candidate Wants Democrat Votes?
In case you missed it, The Hair is Leigh Brown of Cabarrus county. This time, it’s not the Governor’s mansion she’s running for. This time the “DemoPublicanRepubliCrat” is challenging Rep. Larry Pittman for his seat in NC 82.
It’s going to be a tough race for her despite the funding from her real estate friends at the Chamber of Commerce. She needs all of her friends to be able to vote for her May 8th.
In order to do that The Hair wants Democrats to change their affiliation. Nope, not kidding: Continue reading
Posted in A.P. Dillon (LL1885), ELECTIONS, NCGA Tagged Cabarrus County, Larry Pittman 2 Comments
Possible Pittman Challenger? Is She ‘Hair’ Apparent?
A rumor flew across Facebook and landed in my inbox last night. Apparently, a lady named Leigh Thomas Brown is claiming she’s going to challenge Larry Pittman for his NC House seat in District 82. Will she be the ‘Hair Apparent’? Continue reading
Posted in A.P. Dillon (LL1885), ELECTIONS, POLITICS NC Tagged Larry Pittman, NCGA 3 Comments