A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Rufo video neatly packages Critical Race Theory’s history, purpose and how to fight it
- Union County teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges
- Winston-Salem teacher pleads guilty to indecent liberties charges
- Wake County teacher arrested for driving while impaired, controlled substance
- Stanly County teacher jailed on sexual offense charges involving female student
- Two Apex High School educators charged with intoxication, disruption
- Former Pitt County Public Schools secretary charged with indecent liberties
- Nations Report Card 2019 scores down or flat compared to 2015
- Former Johnston County elementary principal charged with sexual assault
- Mooresville area volunteer coach arrested on multiple felony counts including statutory rape
Tag Archives: Granville County Public Schools
A Granville County teacher has been arrested by special agents with the NC State Bureau of Investigation (NC SBI) Computer Crimes Unit. Continue reading
Top earners got bigger share of the education dollar pie in Granville County without the approval of the board education too, it seems. Either they have really fuzzy memories in Granville or their board needs a serious look at. What a mess.
OXFORD, N.C. — An audit released Friday found that Granville County school leaders, including the superintendent and associate superintendent, received large pay raises and contract extensions without the approval of the Board of Education.
“Most board members expressed that they were surprised to learn the details” of the contracts, according to Jill Wilson, an attorney with Brooks Pierce in Greensboro, who was hired by the school board to do the audit.
In several instances, the contracts noted that the board “voted unanimously” to approve pay hikes and other changes, but the auditor found that there was “absolutely no evidence” in the board’s meeting minutes or from board members’ recollections that the votes ever occurred.
– WRAL 5/16/14
I’m sure we’ll hear about this from the teachers with complaints about their pay scales right? *Crickets*
A couple of the findings from the audit: Continue reading