A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
- #WCPSS Updates: Coronavirus Edition
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Franklin County Public Schools
A Franklin County Public Schools employee has been charged with the sexual exploitation of a minor. Continue reading
A Franklin County teacher who lives in Wake County has been charged with animal cruelty after a severely neglected dog found in her home had to be put down. Continue reading
A former Franklin County Public Schools teacher’s aide was found guilty this week of charges she assaulted a handicapped student. Continue reading