A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Franklin County Public Schools
A Franklin County Public Schools employee has been charged with the sexual exploitation of a minor. Continue reading
A Franklin County teacher who lives in Wake County has been charged with animal cruelty after a severely neglected dog found in her home had to be put down. Continue reading
A former Franklin County Public Schools teacher’s aide was found guilty this week of charges she assaulted a handicapped student. Continue reading