A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: MVP Math Fight, Charter Approvals and WCPSS ‘Diversity’ Plans
- McDowell County Teacher Assistant Accused Of Assaulting Handicapped Student
- Hoke County Teacher Arrested For Letting Kids Fight In Classroom
- Former Cumberland Schools Volunteer Convicted On Charges Involving Minors
- Common Core Update: Seven Years Later, Failure Confirmed
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Franklin County Public Schools
A Franklin County Public Schools employee has been charged with the sexual exploitation of a minor. Continue reading
A Franklin County teacher who lives in Wake County has been charged with animal cruelty after a severely neglected dog found in her home had to be put down. Continue reading
A former Franklin County Public Schools teacher’s aide was found guilty this week of charges she assaulted a handicapped student. Continue reading