A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Two New Hanover Public Schools employees charged with sex crimes within weeks
- Wake County Students has additional charges added to rape charge
- Former Chatham High teacher convicted of multiple felonies transferred to “minimum custody”
- Harnett County private school employee charged with sex acts
- The Leandro comprehensive plan was submitted yesterday
- Wake County PTA Council holding “Diversity and Equity Inclusion Conference”
- Wake County Schools rented out a high school for a rap video filming (updated)
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
Category Archives: 9/11
Today marks the 15th anniversary of the worst Islamic terror attack in our nation’s history.
Most of the people reading this article can remember quite vividly where they were when the attacks came. I know I can — like it was yesterday.
However, our children likely do not. Continue reading
Since 49’ers QB Colin Kaepernick choose to sit during the National Anthem there’s been a non-stop fire storm across the country regarding his actions.
Since the”sit-in” other NFL players, including Denver Broncos Brandon Marshall, have jumped on that band wagon in solidarity with Kaepernick, his actions and his reasons for the Flag protest. Continue reading
Open Letter to America:
Call me a monster if you wish, I am quite large after all. Funny how when no one is paying attention to how appearances can change. Anyhow, thought I would drop you a note with just a taste of what I have done, what I can do, and what I may do. Keep it on the down low, but I gotta tell ya….I am your worst nightmare.
Here is my resume..
I can go after your beliefs, and your traditions. Nothing will be sacred to me. I will make you to “see it my way” because “it’s for you own good” oh, and if you don’t, I will attack you, belittle you, shame you. You are in the way.
You can speak out about me if you want, however, be careful, because I can hear everything you say. I am everywhere. Don’t think for a moment that my true believers wont root you out. Don’t speak against me.
If you dissent, or oppose me, (do you really want to go there?) I can send out my minions to degrade you, smear you, and discredit you . You will be considered the lowest of human beings. It is in my best interest that I do this. Then, if you continue to defy me, I may keep you from having any platform for you to speak on. You will have no way of getting out any of your views. I will make sure of that. I will take away your ability to learn anything of value. I can make your life a living hell. I will silence you.
Read more… Continue reading
It’s 11 years later and we face a pivotal election for our nation. It would be easy to speed about our days today and not pay attention but we must Never forget.[youtube=http://youtu.be/r6B7g6mt4Gk] [youtube=http://youtu.be/XELamUnF0EU]
The Lady’s Story
911 families appeal decision to make their loved ones’ human remains an exhibit at 911 memorial museum
Bloomberg – Cuomo, Dispute Over Costs Delays Opening of 9/11 Museum
Status of the World Trade Center Freedom Tower 11 years later
NYC Tower.com Continue reading
I turn my heart and eyes to those two small people, which God gifted me with. I draw my strength from 20 fingers. I draw my inspiration from 20 toes. I draw my resolve from the 4 eyes that look to me for love, support, guidance and protection. Continue reading