A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Half of U.S. Commission on Civil Rights pen letter to U.S. AG over targeting of parents
- Union County teacher charged with disseminating obscenities to minors
- Former Tyrell County teacher arrested, extradited to W. VA on obscene materials charges
- Guilford County Schools assistant football coach arrested on indecent liberties charge
- Report: Charter schools saw massive enrollment gains during pandemic
- Man working in Winston-Salem district arrested for exposure has record of prior acts
- Scotland County teacher charged in 2018 sentenced in plea deal
- Wake County Schools employee charged with sexual exploitation of minor
- Photos from NCAE Leadership event include slides on ‘Power’ and membership issues
- More sexual exploitation charges added to Iredell middle school teacher
Category Archives: POLITICS
The first man to accuse Seattle Mayor Ed Murray of child sex abuse was found dead in a hotel room according to the Daily Mail. Continue reading
“Americans are dreamers, too.”
On Tuesday evening, President Trump delivered his first State of the Union address.
The President covered a wide range of topics from illegal immigration and the booming economy to prison reform and foreign policy. Continue reading
Female. Republican. Millennial. She’s a triple threat.
Meet Louisiana Representative Julie Emerson. Continue reading
The NY Times is running a story written by Fusion GPS’ founders about ‘fighting back’ on the Steele dossier.
If hypocrisy and irony had a baby, this article would be it. Continue reading
Christmas decorations are the latest attack on the Trump White House by media. Continue reading
Dear Schools, Teachers, and Administrators: Your politics have no place in our kid’s classrooms.
Not only is it state policy to keep personal politics out of the classroom, it’s literally common sense. These are your students, not your acolytes. Continue reading