A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools teacher arrested on Indecent Liberties with a child charges
- Parents need to weigh in on DPI’s proposed social studies standards changes
- Durham Assoc. of Educators: We can’t endorse returning to in-person instruction
- N.C. Dept. of Public Instruction continues changing Social Studies Standards
- Challengers only flip one seat in Wake County School Board races
- Former NC High School Principal sentenced to three and half years for sex crimes
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Category Archives: Donald Trump
“Americans are dreamers, too.”
On Tuesday evening, President Trump delivered his first State of the Union address.
The President covered a wide range of topics from illegal immigration and the booming economy to prison reform and foreign policy. Continue reading
Dear Schools, Teachers, and Administrators: Your politics have no place in our kid’s classrooms.
Not only is it state policy to keep personal politics out of the classroom, it’s literally common sense. These are your students, not your acolytes. Continue reading