A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: NCGA
The Democrat Representative who claimed a bill protecting campus free speech was an “extreme agenda” now is pushing a bill to move a Confederate statue on the UNC Chapel Hill campus to a “safe place”. Continue reading
The son of a major Democrat at the NC General Assembly was arrested for DUI on Friday at around 1:40 pm.
Not only is Dan Blue III the son of a sitting NC state house senator, he also ran for state treasurer in 2016.
This is newsworthy.
So where is the news? Continue reading
What is it with NC media using the most radical person they can find and quoting them like they are Johnny or Janie Smith?
Latest case in point – The News and Observer running with a quote from LGBT activist/Occupy Defender/Transvaginal wand waver, Deb Butler. Continue reading
Yesterday a three-judge panel ruled in favor of the plaintiffs in the case of Common Cause v Rucho involving North Carolina’s redistricting maps. Welcome to the court run banana republic of North Carolina. Continue reading
This article first appeared at American Lens on December 5, 2017.
This article and related previous articles are being republished here as the redistricting legal battles in NC continue.
Nathan Persily, the Special Master forced on North Carolina by a three-judge panel in the ongoing Covington v. North Carolina case over redistricting, has produced a “plan” and changes to the maps already drawn in August by elected NC legislators. Continue reading
*This article first appeared at American Lens on October 31, 2017*
Last week a three-judge panel ordered that they would acquiesce to plaintiff requests in the ongoing Covington v. North Carolina case for a Special Master to be assigned to oversee the state’s legislative redistricting process.
The order was delivered by U.S. Middle District Court Judge Catherine Eagles. Continue reading