A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Category Archives: Am Lens
The Wake County Public Schools Office of Equity Affairs is costing taxpayers even more than was previously thought.
At this rate, it could be a million dollar department within a year. Continue reading
Three of my four public records requests sent to Governor Roy Cooper and Attorney General Josh Stein will be turning one year old next month. Continue reading
Cooper’s Latest Stunt? A Partisan, Shadow Education Commission.
Back in July, North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper announced the formation an education commission entitled, the Governor’s Commission on Access to Sound Basic Education. Parents are once again missing from the discussion. Continue reading
The second and third gubernatorial debates took place on October 11th and 18th respectively. While there were no ‘October surprises’ during these debates, what was surprising were some of the claims made by Attorney General Roy Cooper. Continue reading
The former Wake county register of deeds has been indicted on embezzlement charges after over a 9 month-long investigation into the disappearance of around $2.3 million over a period of nine years. Continue reading
This article first appeared at American Lens on December 5, 2017.
This article and related previous articles are being republished here as the redistricting legal battles in NC continue.
Nathan Persily, the Special Master forced on North Carolina by a three-judge panel in the ongoing Covington v. North Carolina case over redistricting, has produced a “plan” and changes to the maps already drawn in August by elected NC legislators. Continue reading