A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Cumberland Teacher Arrested For Sexual Relations With Student
- NC’s Largest District Is Following In The Footsteps of Parkland
- CMS Charter School Teacher Charged With Sex Crimes Involving 13 YO Girl
- Scotland Teacher Racks Up 14 Sex Charges, Including Child Porn
- Wilson Teacher Charged With Bringing Gun On Educational Property, Marijuana Possession
Get A.P. Dillon’s Updates and Weekly Email Blast
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Am Lens
Three of my four public records requests sent to Governor Roy Cooper and Attorney General Josh Stein will be turning one year old next month. Continue reading
Cooper’s Latest Stunt? A Partisan, Shadow Education Commission.
Back in July, North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper announced the formation an education commission entitled, the Governor’s Commission on Access to Sound Basic Education. Parents are once again missing from the discussion. Continue reading
The former Wake county register of deeds has been indicted on embezzlement charges after over a 9 month-long investigation into the disappearance of around $2.3 million over a period of nine years. Continue reading
This article first appeared at American Lens on December 5, 2017.
This article and related previous articles are being republished here as the redistricting legal battles in NC continue.
Nathan Persily, the Special Master forced on North Carolina by a three-judge panel in the ongoing Covington v. North Carolina case over redistricting, has produced a “plan” and changes to the maps already drawn in August by elected NC legislators. Continue reading