A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
- 18 year-old Wake County student charged with statutory rape
- Iredell-Statesville Schools Assistant Principal charged sexual exploitation of a minor
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Category Archives: Am Lens
The Wake County Public Schools Office of Equity Affairs is costing taxpayers even more than was previously thought.
At this rate, it could be a million dollar department within a year. Continue reading
Three of my four public records requests sent to Governor Roy Cooper and Attorney General Josh Stein will be turning one year old next month. Continue reading
Cooper’s Latest Stunt? A Partisan, Shadow Education Commission.
Back in July, North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper announced the formation an education commission entitled, the Governor’s Commission on Access to Sound Basic Education. Parents are once again missing from the discussion. Continue reading
The second and third gubernatorial debates took place on October 11th and 18th respectively. While there were no ‘October surprises’ during these debates, what was surprising were some of the claims made by Attorney General Roy Cooper. Continue reading
The former Wake county register of deeds has been indicted on embezzlement charges after over a 9 month-long investigation into the disappearance of around $2.3 million over a period of nine years. Continue reading
This article first appeared at American Lens on December 5, 2017.
This article and related previous articles are being republished here as the redistricting legal battles in NC continue.
Nathan Persily, the Special Master forced on North Carolina by a three-judge panel in the ongoing Covington v. North Carolina case over redistricting, has produced a “plan” and changes to the maps already drawn in August by elected NC legislators. Continue reading