A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: War on Charters, Revisionist History, a threat and an injured student
- #NCED Updates: Leandro Report and DIT rules on reading assessment tool
- Two Roanoke Pre-K teachers charged with child abuse
- Buncombe County teacher faces additional charges
- Onslow County middle school teacher arrested for indecent liberties with students
- Morehead City area teacher arrested for sexual battery
- #WCPSS Updates: More OEA Holiday lesson nonsense and parents protest student reassignment
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Am Lens
The Wake County Public Schools Office of Equity Affairs is costing taxpayers even more than was previously thought.
At this rate, it could be a million dollar department within a year. Continue reading
Three of my four public records requests sent to Governor Roy Cooper and Attorney General Josh Stein will be turning one year old next month. Continue reading
Cooper’s Latest Stunt? A Partisan, Shadow Education Commission.
Back in July, North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper announced the formation an education commission entitled, the Governor’s Commission on Access to Sound Basic Education. Parents are once again missing from the discussion. Continue reading
The former Wake county register of deeds has been indicted on embezzlement charges after over a 9 month-long investigation into the disappearance of around $2.3 million over a period of nine years. Continue reading
This article first appeared at American Lens on December 5, 2017.
This article and related previous articles are being republished here as the redistricting legal battles in NC continue.
Nathan Persily, the Special Master forced on North Carolina by a three-judge panel in the ongoing Covington v. North Carolina case over redistricting, has produced a “plan” and changes to the maps already drawn in August by elected NC legislators. Continue reading
Just how dumb do Democracy NC and WRAL think North Carolinians are?
Hypocrisy and fake news abound these days at North Carolina media outlet, WRAL.
Last week, the outlet dropped not one, but three separate reports on a story regarding a video studio located in the Lt. Governor’s office. Continue reading