A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
- Orange Public Schools Equity Dept. email details segregated “Affinity Spaces”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Iredell-Statesville Schools
A former Iredell County teacher has been arrested on indecent liberties charges. Continue reading
A second Iredell-Statesville Public Schools teacher has been charged with assaulting a student. Continue reading
Iredell-Statesville Schools teacher arrested for assaulting handicapped student is suspended with pay
An Iredell-Statesville Public Schools teacher has been arrested and charged with assaulting a handicapped student but putting the children in trash cans. Continue reading
A former Iredell teacher who is already charged with rape and violating previous restrictions involving the victim has been arrested for the third time. Continue reading
Last month, Statesville area Assistant Teacher Derone Martin McNeill was charged with 79 sex-related felonies. Seven more charges have now been added, bringing his total to 86. Continue reading
A Statesville area assistant teacher has been charged with 78 felonies related to the alleged sexual abuse of a student spanning a two year period. Continue reading
An Iredell-Statesville County Public Schools teacher arrested earlier this year on sex crime charges related to a foster child in her care has been re-arrested for violating her pre-trial restrictions. Continue reading