Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- #DM7 Article: The Smarter Balanced Connections
- About That ‘Twitter Debate Study’ WaPo And Twitchy Cite
- Video: Parents In FL Shut Down When They Criticize Curriculum
- REMINDER: Public Comment Deadline on APUSH is Feb. 28
- Rep. Foxx Is Dead Wrong on H.R. 5 (Update: So Is The Blaze)
- Common Core Supporters Come Full Circle on ‘Politicizing’ Talking Point
- Sen. Tillman Was For Vouchers Before He Was Against Them?
- SAS’s “Wake Ed Partnership” Rebrands (UPDATED)
- Times News: ABSS superintendent among state’s highest paid
- Pearson Is Everywhere: Digging ‘Free’ Community College
Past Musings from The Lady
Category Archives: Poltical Correctness
Another round of protests at Streets at Southpoint in Durham this past Tuesday according to WNCN:
“at 8:45 p.m., Twitter user @ExodusReign tweeted, “How we dodged the police tonight was brilliant #ShutItDown #durham”
Dodging police? I thought their beef was with police.
#durham #BlackLivesMatter protesters started at American Tobacco Campus around 7…but then headed to Southpoint.
— Derick Waller WNCN (@derickwallerTV) December 24, 2014
This is the kind of dumb that went on and got dumber as it was tweeted:
KEEP READING… IT GETS DUMBER.
I read a status update on Facebook the other day that a close personal friend of the family had posted. It read: December 4th, 2014 : Currently inside a military medical treatment facility watching FOX news when … Continue reading
Daily Haymaker is gonna love this article.
Teachers on Twitter have been using the hashtags #FergusonSyllabus and #FergusonResources. This compilation appears to have been started months ago by “@dankrutka”; most recently passed around in November.
White Privilege, Ferguson Vs. Boston Tea Party… and more liberal echo chamber narratives. KEEP READING… Continue reading