A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Lenoir schools “interventionist” charged with sex crimes
- Former Buncombe special ed teacher pleads guilty to sex crimes
- Caldwell chorus teacher accused of embezzlement
- CMS teacher to be extradited to TX on child sex crime charge
- Harnett teacher facing 95 sex crime counts involving students
- More charges added to former Guilford Public Schools teacher
- Lincoln County teacher charged with assault on a student
- Franklin County Public Schools teacher charged with sex crime
- Fired Cumberland Schools substitute charged with crimes against minors
- Suspended Iredell teacher re-arrested for violating pretrial orders involving a minor
Tag Archives: King and King
MORE Controversial Reading Assignments In NC…and Beyond
Over the last six months, I’ve covered the controversial reading assignment of One Crazy Summer dealing with the Black Panthers given to 4th graders in a Wake County school and another one involving The Kite Runner in Buncombe county.
It’s Orange County’s turn.
The book, King and King, deals with homosexuality is being read to 3rd graders. For those without kids, 3rd graders are typically 8 and 9 year old kids.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Posted in A.P. Dillon (LL1885), Common Core, EDUCATION, LGBTQ Issues, Parental Rights, Poltical Correctness, THE LEFT Tagged King and King, Transgender 6 Comments