A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Iredell-Statesville Schools teacher arrested for assaulting handicapped student is suspended with pay
- Millions for “School Safety” but no funds to stop sexual predators in NC Schools
- WCPSS elementary teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges involving students
- WCPSS Office of Equity Affairs “Call to Action” includes more White Privilege training, SPLC Social Justice Standards
- NC teacher license discipline page updated after seven months
- Statutory Rape charges against Orange County teacher dropped
- #WCPSS Updates: Busing issues on fire, literally. Also, brace for reassignment.
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Christina Davis Jolly
A former Iredell teacher who is already charged with rape and violating previous restrictions involving the victim has been arrested for the third time. Continue reading
An Iredell-Statesville County Public Schools teacher arrested earlier this year on sex crime charges related to a foster child in her care has been re-arrested for violating her pre-trial restrictions. Continue reading
An Iredell-Statesville schools teacher has been arrested on charges of statutory rape and sex offenses with a child 15 years old or younger. The victim is allegedly the foster child of the teacher in question. Continue reading