A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Christina Davis Jolly
A former Iredell teacher who is already charged with rape and violating previous restrictions involving the victim has been arrested for the third time. Continue reading
An Iredell-Statesville County Public Schools teacher arrested earlier this year on sex crime charges related to a foster child in her care has been re-arrested for violating her pre-trial restrictions. Continue reading
An Iredell-Statesville schools teacher has been arrested on charges of statutory rape and sex offenses with a child 15 years old or younger. The victim is allegedly the foster child of the teacher in question. Continue reading