Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
The Latest from The Lady
- Lewis Backs Out Of Court Candidates Forum
- MO Ed Commissioner, Governor Sued By Citizens Over Common Core SBAC Test Funds
- PAC Handing Out Political Signs In Iredell-Statesville Schools?
- NC Governor’s Common Core Commission Pick: Ralph Andre Peek
- NC Governor Finally Makes Academic Review Board Pick – #StopCommonCore
- Another Day, Another N&O Shill Piece
- #CommonCore: You Know You’re Winning When Opposition Asks How You’re Doing It
- Six One Seven Scrubs All Accounts Of ‘Grandpa’ Common Core Video
- #NCSPIN On Test Scores And ‘Lowering The Bar’ (Video)
- Lawfare Over Illegal Immigrant Children In NC Schools
Past Musings from The Lady
Category Archives: Government
Another Day, Another N&O Shill Piece. You can set your watch by it.
Wow, Shill much? MT @newsobserver Editorial: Tillis is wrong and vague about NC’s minimum wage- http://t.co/dBLfy28IJC #NCpol #RaiseTheWage
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) September 16, 2014
Love that hashtag – #RaiseTheWage. All the cool union front groups fomenting ire and leading strikes in order to pad their waning member ranks are using it.
Did someone say Union?
Hagan gets warm welcome at Raleigh labor event http://t.co/9KtSIpK9Ws #ncpol #ncsen — Moral Mondays (@MoralMondays) September 16, 2014
Here comes the New media to clear up some of that bias…
KEEP READING — Especially If you live in reality and can do Math. Continue reading
The Obama administration’s lawlessness regarding our border security resulted in a tidal wave of illegals coming over our Southern border. The Obama administration then parceled these illegal immigrants out to the states; including many children.
On behalf of these illegal kids, the Left of the Left are stepping up integration efforts via complaints to the DOJ. This is a likely overture to impending lawfare.
READ MORE – SEE WHO IS FILING COMPLAINTS WITH THE DOJ Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly DaTechGuy Article: The Unintended Transparency Of Obama’s DOJ By A.P. Dillon “Let me say it as simply as I can: Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency.” – … Continue reading