LL1885 on Social Media
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Think Progress Invokes Bush in Defending Obama Mosque Visit
- Heartland Article: Common Core TextBook Publisher – It’s all about the money
- 2016 Runny “Eggs and Issues” Forum [VIDEO]
- Lt. Governor Forest: Charter School Myths vs Facts [VIDEO] – #NCed
- NC Rep. Walker Addresses Social Values At Heritage Summit [VIDEO]
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Category Archives: Government
When the White House announced Obama’s plan to finally visit a US mosque, Muslim Americans like Zudhi Jasser, of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy and some 2016 Republican candidates came out criticizing the choice of the mosque in question.
Liberal site ThinkProgress did a story defending Obama’s visit to the Islamic Society of Baltimore and attacking Republican Presidential candidate Senator Marco Rubio (FL) for criticizing Obama’s speech at the mosque while at a Town Hall in NH:
KEEP READING… Continue reading
The Wake County Commissioners certainly are on a roll lately.
First it was shifting from their campaign promises that education spending was their top priority to transit being their big hair deal. Now they are taking up the long debunked ‘wage gap’ myth.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading