Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- #NC Parents, Have You Given Your Common Core Feedback?
- Is The CCSSO President Violating NC Statute 138A?
- David vs Goliath In #NCed
- #SB534: Study Student Online Data Privacy
- #DM7 Article: What does your higher education dollar buy these days?
- #NCGA Bill Would Change Legislator Terms, Elections
- The Common Core Weekend Reads – 3-29-15
- GUEST POST: Phoolish Pharma Phunded Phaux Health Crisis Leads to Phascism
- How Does Rep. Craig Horn Define Proficiency and Rigor?
- Pearson Is Everywhere: Who Writes These Tests, Anyhow?
Past Musings from The Lady
Category Archives: Government
From the LL1885 Mailbag…
A reader wished to submit the following column regarding Sen. Tarte’s controversial vaccination bill (SB346) as a guest post and as an open letter to North Carolina parents.
Phoolish Pharma Phunded Phaux Health Crisis Leads to Phascism
KEEP READING.. GRAB YOUR COFFEE, THIS IS A LONG BUT WORTH IT LETTER…. Continue reading
North Carolina has joined multiple states in filing a ‘Convention of States’ bill House Bill 321 was filed on 3/19/15 and is short and to the point. Sponsors of the bill include Jones, Millis, Riddell, Pendleton, Cleveland, Conrad, Hurley and Whitmire.
The purpose of calling a convention of states is for the purpose of amending the Constitution with the purpose of empowering the citizenry and local legislators.
See: Get Your Liberty On: Convention of States
Text of HB 321: Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: Clinton Maintains The Obama Administration’s Level Of Transparency Continue reading
Yesterday, Senator Chad Barefoot introduced SB 181 – Wake County Commissioner Districts. The point of the bill apparently is to address the large population growth in Wake County by updating representation on the Wake Commissioners Board. Continue reading