A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS Office of Equity Affairs “Call to Action” includes more White Privilege training, SPLC Social Justice Standards
- NC teacher license discipline page updated after seven months
- Statutory Rape charges against Orange County teacher dropped
- #WCPSS Updates: Busing issues on fire, literally. Also, brace for reassignment.
- Orange County Teacher arrested on 30 year old child rape charges
- $1 million bond issued to Gaston County Assistant Principal accused of sex crimes with a student
- WCPSS says “no complaints” over school mural of controversial climate kid Thunberg and rapper “Lil Nas X”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Wayne County Public Schools
A Wayne County Public Schools teacher has been arrested in connection with a 2013 murder of Shabazz Woods, who was 18 years of age at the time of his death. Continue reading
A high school teacher in Wayne County is facing 20 drug and firearm-related charges after a joint undercover investigation by the Goldsboro-Wayne interagency drug task force, Goldsboro Police, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) and Task Force Officers from the US Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). Continue reading