A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Half of U.S. Commission on Civil Rights pen letter to U.S. AG over targeting of parents
- Union County teacher charged with disseminating obscenities to minors
- Former Tyrell County teacher arrested, extradited to W. VA on obscene materials charges
- Guilford County Schools assistant football coach arrested on indecent liberties charge
- Report: Charter schools saw massive enrollment gains during pandemic
- Man working in Winston-Salem district arrested for exposure has record of prior acts
- Scotland County teacher charged in 2018 sentenced in plea deal
- Wake County Schools employee charged with sexual exploitation of minor
- Photos from NCAE Leadership event include slides on ‘Power’ and membership issues
- More sexual exploitation charges added to Iredell middle school teacher
Tag Archives: Ricin Letters
A new indictment was issued by a Mississippi Federal Grand Jury against James E. Dutschke. In a second attempt to further frame Paul Kevin Curtis. This new twist is that Dutschke did this from his jail cell. From WTVA: Dutschke … Continue reading
On September 25, a lawsuit was filed in Alcorn County Circuit Court in Mississippi by Paul Kevin Curtis against James E. Dutschke. The lawsuit seeks damages in an amount to be determined by a jury citing, “Dutschke’s actions caused Curtis … Continue reading
Attorney’s for James Everett Dutschke have withdrawn from his case and further responsibility citing an unspecified conflict: “ … a conflict has become apparent with another client of this office which will require that a different attorney by appointed,” “The … Continue reading
Catwoman gets to see a shrink.
TEXARKANA, Texas (AP) — A federal judge Thursday ordered a psychological exam for the Texas woman accused of sending ricin-laced letters to President Barack Obama and New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg in an attempt to frame her estranged husband.
Shannon Richardson’s court-appointed attorney, Tonda Curry, requested the exam, saying Richardson, 35, had displayed “a pattern of behavior” that raised the question about whether she could assist in her defense. Curry’s wrote in a motion that her belief was based on a series of conversations with Richardson, who has been jailed since her June 7 arrest on a charge of sending a threatening communication to the president.
U.S. Magistrate Judge Caroline Craven’s ruling means Richardson, who is six months pregnant, will be evaluated at a medical facility within the federal Bureau of Prisons, possibly within the next 30 days, to determine whether she can assist in her defense.
She claimed her husband was a racist:
“He told them we filed [for divorce], but we haven’t yet. But after all this, I will be soon,” said Shannon Guess. She added that her soon to be ex-husband is “racist and hates Obama.” – IB Times
Looks like she might have been projecting. After all, if you disagree or threaten Obama in any way, the media deems you a racist. Funny how they are so silent on this but instead focused on Democrat Paula Deen? Continue reading