A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Obama
Blue Cross and Blue Shield (BCBS) of North Carolina has just announced that in 2017 it will increase premiums for individual plans under Obamacare by an average 24.3 percent. This is higher than the 18.8% BCBS asked for in May. BCBS is blaming this latest increase on … Continue reading
Another 10 states have filed suit against the Obama administration’s attempt to force school districts to allow transgender students to use the bathroom or shower facilities based on ‘gender identity’ instead of biology.
The new suit is State of Nebraska v. United States of America. Continue reading
Anyone who knows even a little bit about Star Wars knows that Return of the Jedi was a resounding rejection of the evil Sith, an oppressive regime and the Dark Side of the force.
So it goes with North Carolina. The Jedi have returned. Continue reading
Since President Obama still has a “laundry list” of legacy issues for the remainder of his term, we are compiling our own laundry list of information on SCOTUS nominee Judge Merrick Garland of the US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia.
The majority of this the information was not found on conservative sites. That should tell you something. Continue reading
Well, it’s 2016 and what would a new year be with out more drama coming out of the 2013 James Everett Dutschke frame job of Paul Kevin Curtis? Boring I tell you! Let’s recap shall we…April of 2013 myself and … Continue reading
This is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: ‘New Tone’ POTUS who defines 25 YO’s as Kids Condemns ‘Coddling’ Continue reading