A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
- Orange Public Schools Equity Dept. email details segregated “Affinity Spaces”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Alamance-Burlington Public Schools
Alamance County bus driver and high school student involved in sexual assault of middle schooler on a bus
An Alamance -Burlington Public Schools bus driver who has also been a coach and a high school student are both facing multiple assault charges that allegedly took place on a school bus. Continue reading
A teacher in the Alamance-Burlington Public School system has been charged with indecent liberties involving students. Continue reading
Alamance middle school teacher suspended after out of state sex charges filed (Updates: Held WI teaching license, link to charges)
An Alamance middle school teacher was suspended by the district in late July after he was arrested on child sex crime charges in Wisconsin. Continue reading
An Alamance-Burlington schools teacher has been arrested on sex-related charges involving a student. Continue reading
The Alamance Burlington School district will retain Superintendent William Harrison for two more years. Harrison will be paid $245,000 a year.
Harrison will receive an additional payment of $85,000 coming from ‘private donations’. That sounds sketchy.
Excerpt from Times News: Continue reading
The Burlington news outlet, Times-News, is appealing the dismissal of their suit to obtain records of a special closed-door session of the an Alamance-Burlington school board meeting that dealt with the resignation of the Superintendent Lillie Cox.
KEEP READING … Continue reading