A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: School Choice punches back, War on parents and various headlines
- Teachers in two different NC counties arrested on sex charges
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
- Alamance middle school teacher suspended after out of state sex charges filed (Update: Held WI teaching license)
- Former Caldwell County teacher pleads guilty to assault on female, sex crime charges dropped
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: CRIME
A second Johnston County Public Schools teacher who has been found to have used fake credentials to obtain employment and an NC teaching license is the wife of the first teacher similarly charged last week. Continue reading
An Art teacher in Johnston County has been arrested for shoplifting, a second Johnston County teacher faces charges after it was learned he lied on his application about being a felon and a Lincoln County principal resigns in wake of nude photos of boys on his bed surface. Continue reading
A Moore County Public Schools teacher has been arrested on sex-related charges including sex with a student. Continue reading
The former New Hanover County Public Schools teacher who racked up over 60 sex-related charges since first being arrested in 2018 has pleaded guilty to nearly all of them. Continue reading
A McDowell County elementary school teacher’s assistant has been accused of assaulting a student with disabilities. Continue reading
A Hoke County teacher has been arrested for letting students fight in his classroom.
Meanwhile, public records regarding teacher license discipline and revocations have not been updated since March and sources allege that Supt. Mark Johnson has over 20 unexecuted revocations sitting on his desk. Continue reading
A former Cumberland County Schools volunteer and coach has finally been convicted on sex-related charges involving minors in a case that began in 2006. Continue reading