A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
- Orange Public Schools Equity Dept. email details segregated “Affinity Spaces”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: CRIME
A former Stanly County Public Schools teacher has been charged with taking indecent liberties with a student. Continue reading
The law firm representing a student who was sexually assaulted by a Guilford County public school teacher is expanding their investigations into the district in light of discovering additional teacher arrests, including “five of whom have been arrested just within the past year.” Continue reading
A Lexington City Schools teacher has resigned after been arrested on hit and run charges that left a motorcyclist badly injured.
A Guilford County Public Schools teacher has been charged by Greensboro police with multiple counts of a sex act with a student. Continue reading
Two Wilmington area law firms filed a civil class-action lawsuit today against the
Guilford County Board of Education and the former Dudley High School coach and teacher’s assistant accused of sexually assaulting students. Continue reading
A former Yadkin County Public Schools substitute teacher has been charged with indecent liberty with a child. Continue reading
A second lawsuit has been filed against the New Hanover County School board pertaining to a sexual assault on students by a teacher. Continue reading