Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- GUEST POST: Phoolish Pharma Phunded Phaux Health Crisis Leads to Phascism
- How Does Rep. Craig Horn Define Proficiency and Rigor?
- Pearson Is Everywhere: Who Writes These Tests, Anyhow?
- #NCGA Bill Proposing Sales Tax Changes Sounds Like Obama’s “Fair Share”
- #SB480 Would Block Politicking In Schools. NCAE and Progress NC’s ‘AimHigher’ Hardest Hit?
- Alamance Elections Board Sued Over Handling of Public Records Requests
- Consolidation of Ed Data Continues With McCrory Proposal To Move DNPE
- Parents, Have You Read #SB346?
- Invasive Student Health Assessment Bill Already In #NCGA Senate
- “Great Leaders” Bill Is Just BEST NC’s “Vision”.
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Campaign 2012
The only reason I knew the FLOTUS was in Raleigh was a report by ABC-11 that caught my eye. The big story today was Chik-Fil-A and the huge support shown to them with lines of cars and people all day long wherever the chain has stores. Only 2,200 showed up for her big FORWARD stump speech in Greensboro. Kind of sad to be upstaged by chicken. Maybe that was a good thing though, given her sporting some prison striped frock. The other outfit was a mustard yellow and black print number – not unlike the other drapery style dresses we’ve seen on her so often. But I digress…
The FLOTUS was well taken care of in Raleigh though, Bev Perdue II since Lt. Governor Walter Dalton was there and pretty excited. We’ll have to take his word there were a lot of people and a lot of enthusiasm since no the press was kept out. According to the video that accompanies the story, there were about 400 people there (again, we don’t know for sure since press weren’t let inside) and that it cost anywhere between $250 to $50,000 a plate.
Here’s a snippet of ABC 11’s report, emphasis mine: Continue reading
Via Zilla’s Facebook page and DoublePlusUndead, this came from the Obama website tumbler pictures. This is worse than Twilight fan fiction. It’s part of the Obama Poster Project. Hilarity is about to ensue. Continue reading
Impeach Him: His Illegal Recess Appointments May Start Lead To Talks Of Obama Impeachment | Investors.com Also: “Impeach Obama” Banner May Fly Over Super Bowl | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier Related: Constitutional Scholar: White House Entirely Ignoring Article 1, Section 5 | CNSnews.com Continue reading
LL 1885’s The Morning Links: Chancellor Obama: Instapundit » JIM TREACHER: One day, many years from now, Obama will invent a time machine. Related: This White House Thinks That It’s Above The Rules – Investors.com Also: Krauthammer: Obama’s Recess … Continue reading
President Lawless: Instapundit » “I WON:” Obama bypasses Senate, installs new consumer chief. Related: Obama bypasses Senate to fill labor board posts. More at WSJ, CNS and Washington Examiner.
Flashback:Weasel Zippers » Obama “Recess” Appointee Richard Cordray Argues The Commerce Clause Trumps The U.S. Constitution Continue reading