A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Buncombe County Schools psychologist arrested on sexual exploitation charges
- Brunswick teacher resigns after arrest for over 25 pounds of pot found in home
- More victims come forward in case of convicted New Hanover Schools teacher
- Wake County substitute teacher charged with murder
- Durham Public Schools prioritizes “equity policy” following pandemic failures
- Two New Hanover Public Schools employees charged with sex crimes within weeks
- Wake County Students has additional charges added to rape charge
- Former Chatham High teacher convicted of multiple felonies transferred to “minimum custody”
- Harnett County private school employee charged with sex acts
- The Leandro comprehensive plan was submitted yesterday
Category Archives: Campaign 2012
A funny thing happened to me today on the way by the grocery store… (Video) Continue reading
Bryan Preston of The PJ Tatler has a piece up right now that is an absolute MUST READ:
Why Is the Voter Participation Center Spoofing the Virginia State Board of Elections’ Return Address?
It’s a very detailed and involved article which lays out the law breaking and attempted voter fraud going on in Virginia right now.
“The center’s registration forms, some of which have been addressed to the dead, children, even pets and felons ineligible to vote in Virgina, state that recipients are eligible to vote. They come with some personal information already filled in, and instruct recipients to send the forms in to the Virginia State Board of Elections via Business Reply Mail to an address pre-printed on the form. But where do the returned forms really go?”
The article then proceeds to follow the forms to a PO box — not to the Board of Elections. Like I said, it is an involved article with many screenshots. You have to read the whole thing.
When I finished reading the article, I remembered a local story about the sub-group of Voter Participation Center — Women’s Voices, Womens Vote Action Fund (WVWVAF). The section in the Tatler piece about Page Gardner rang a bell. They were fined $100k for misleading robocalls with follow up mailers here in North Carolina. Continue reading
Flashback: Carney, “We do not discuss classified information.” (video) Continue reading
Full Amendment One voting results here. Voting information on Amendment One by County, with map, here. Interestingly, only seven counties in NC landed in the majority ‘against’ column: Buncombe, Watauga, Orange, Durham, Chatham, Wake and Mecklenberg. All of these counties were won by Obama in the 2008 General Election.
The big race for Governor on the Democrat side was won by Walter Dalton (318,144 or 45.87%). Tough luck for Bob Etheridge (278,218 or 38.01%) — he won’t be touching any voters in this race it seems. Dalton and Etheridge were the only ones pulling in six figure results. Continue reading
FOX Sioux City Iowa Debate (12/15/11) This is a rundown of links, video and a little of the Lady’s Take of the FOX GOP debate held on December 15, 2011. Full Video is HERE and here: The Lady’s Take: Preface: I … Continue reading