A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools assistant football coach arrested on indecent liberties charge
- Report: Charter schools saw massive enrollment gains during pandemic
- Man working in Winston-Salem district arrested for exposure has record of prior acts
- Scotland County teacher charged in 2018 sentenced in plea deal
- Wake County Schools employee charged with sexual exploitation of minor
- Photos from NCAE Leadership event include slides on ‘Power’ and membership issues
- More sexual exploitation charges added to Iredell middle school teacher
- New Hanover County Schools lawsuit has new allegations of rape added
- Case delayed again for Robeson teacher accused of assaulting student
- Iredell Public Schools teacher accused of soliciting nude photos from teen
Tag Archives: Renee Ellmers
Yesterday was the special June primary. This is a winner take all primary with no run-off in the Congressional races.
There were 505,687 ballots cast out of 6,584,959 registered voters. Full statistics and results can be viewed at the State Board of Elections website.
KEEP READING — TRUMP ENDORSED ELLMERS GETS TROUNCED BY HOLDING… Continue reading
Folks, there’s a real horror story in the NC-02 race. Brace yourselves.
Rep. George Holding… TRAVELED.
Good luck trying to read the documents Rep. Ellmers links to. You’ll need a magnifying glass. Continue reading
Congresswoman Ellmers’ record on education is spotty at best, and at worst, hypocritical.
With Common Core killing the love of learning and the US Dept of Ed dictating what students can pee in what facilities — where is Rep. Ellmers? NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.
Keep reading.. Continue reading
Submitted without comment other than to say, HEH.
WATCH THE VIDEO…. Continue reading
Things are heating up in NC-02. Renee Ellmers still has not one, not two, but three challengers.
One of the challengers, Jim Duncan, has just picked up a nice endorsement from Erick Erickson. You’ve probably seen him in CNN here and there and Erickson was the former editor and chief of RedState.