A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Iredell-Statesville Schools teacher arrested for assaulting handicapped student is suspended with pay
- Millions for “School Safety” but no funds to stop sexual predators in NC Schools
- WCPSS elementary teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges involving students
- WCPSS Office of Equity Affairs “Call to Action” includes more White Privilege training, SPLC Social Justice Standards
- NC teacher license discipline page updated after seven months
- Statutory Rape charges against Orange County teacher dropped
- #WCPSS Updates: Busing issues on fire, literally. Also, brace for reassignment.
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Renee Ellmers
Yesterday was the special June primary. This is a winner take all primary with no run-off in the Congressional races.
There were 505,687 ballots cast out of 6,584,959 registered voters. Full statistics and results can be viewed at the State Board of Elections website.
KEEP READING — TRUMP ENDORSED ELLMERS GETS TROUNCED BY HOLDING… Continue reading
Folks, there’s a real horror story in the NC-02 race. Brace yourselves.
Rep. George Holding… TRAVELED.
Good luck trying to read the documents Rep. Ellmers links to. You’ll need a magnifying glass. Continue reading
Congresswoman Ellmers’ record on education is spotty at best, and at worst, hypocritical.
With Common Core killing the love of learning and the US Dept of Ed dictating what students can pee in what facilities — where is Rep. Ellmers? NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.
Keep reading.. Continue reading
Submitted without comment other than to say, HEH.
WATCH THE VIDEO…. Continue reading
Things are heating up in NC-02. Renee Ellmers still has not one, not two, but three challengers.
One of the challengers, Jim Duncan, has just picked up a nice endorsement from Erick Erickson. You’ve probably seen him in CNN here and there and Erickson was the former editor and chief of RedState.