A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Winston-Salem teacher pleads guilty to indecent liberties charges
- Wake County teacher arrested for driving while impaired, controlled substance
- Stanly County teacher jailed on sexual offense charges involving female student
- Two Apex High School educators charged with intoxication, disruption
- Former Pitt County Public Schools secretary charged with indecent liberties
- Nations Report Card 2019 scores down or flat compared to 2015
- Former Johnston County elementary principal charged with sexual assault
- Mooresville area volunteer coach arrested on multiple felony counts including statutory rape
- Buncombe County Schools psychologist arrested on sexual exploitation charges
- Brunswick teacher resigns after arrest for over 25 pounds of pot found in home
Tag Archives: Renee Ellmers
Yesterday was the special June primary. This is a winner take all primary with no run-off in the Congressional races.
There were 505,687 ballots cast out of 6,584,959 registered voters. Full statistics and results can be viewed at the State Board of Elections website.
KEEP READING — TRUMP ENDORSED ELLMERS GETS TROUNCED BY HOLDING… Continue reading
Folks, there’s a real horror story in the NC-02 race. Brace yourselves.
Rep. George Holding… TRAVELED.
Good luck trying to read the documents Rep. Ellmers links to. You’ll need a magnifying glass. Continue reading
Congresswoman Ellmers’ record on education is spotty at best, and at worst, hypocritical.
With Common Core killing the love of learning and the US Dept of Ed dictating what students can pee in what facilities — where is Rep. Ellmers? NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.
Keep reading.. Continue reading
Submitted without comment other than to say, HEH.
WATCH THE VIDEO…. Continue reading
Things are heating up in NC-02. Renee Ellmers still has not one, not two, but three challengers.
One of the challengers, Jim Duncan, has just picked up a nice endorsement from Erick Erickson. You’ve probably seen him in CNN here and there and Erickson was the former editor and chief of RedState.