A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County School Board Race Candidate List; 4 out of 9 seats unchallenged
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: NC02
Folks, there’s a real horror story in the NC-02 race. Brace yourselves.
Rep. George Holding… TRAVELED.
Good luck trying to read the documents Rep. Ellmers links to. You’ll need a magnifying glass. Continue reading
Submitted without comment other than to say, HEH.
WATCH THE VIDEO…. Continue reading
Things are heating up in NC-02. Renee Ellmers still has not one, not two, but three challengers.
One of the challengers, Jim Duncan, has just picked up a nice endorsement from Erick Erickson. You’ve probably seen him in CNN here and there and Erickson was the former editor and chief of RedState.
Jim Duncan has scored an endorsement from Jesse Helms in the North Carolina second congressional district race. Duncan is one of three Republicans challenging incumbent Renee Ellmers.
Press release: Continue reading
This is a repost of my weekly column at Da Tech Guy:
NC’s Rep. Ellmers Seeing Multiple Challengers – and For Good Reasons. Continue reading
Jim Duncan comes out swinging this week in NC-02, exposing Renee Ellmers “liberal” record.