A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County Students has additional charges added to rape charge
- Former Chatham High teacher convicted of multiple felonies transferred to “minimum custody”
- Harnett County private school employee charged with sex acts
- The Leandro comprehensive plan was submitted yesterday
- Wake County PTA Council holding “Diversity and Equity Inclusion Conference”
- Wake County Schools rented out a high school for a rap video filming (updated)
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
- 18 year-old Wake County student charged with statutory rape
Tag Archives: Obamacare
Blue Cross and Blue Shield (BCBS) of North Carolina has just announced that in 2017 it will increase premiums for individual plans under Obamacare by an average 24.3 percent. This is higher than the 18.8% BCBS asked for in May. BCBS is blaming this latest increase on … Continue reading
This is a reposting of my weekly Da Tech Guy column: Gee, BCBS of NC Hikes Rates Due To Obamacare Continue reading
Kay Hagan has been running from her Obamacare record for the better part of a year now. No comment in the media, dodging her constituents — Even when the President himself came to town, Hagan was nowhere to be found. Hagan was even so desperate and Obamacare so toxic, that she tried to tag her current opponent as having liked the idea of Obamacare in the past. How’d that tactic work out for ya, Kay?
It’s true. Obamacare is toxic. Obamacare is killing Democrats nation wide, Hagan is no different with over 300,000 canceled policies in North Carolina. Political career tombstones are lining up as November approaches. Each with a ‘R.I.P – Obamacare Democrat’ written on them.
Now, Hagan is grabbing the shovel and helping to dig her own grave… Continue reading
This is a reposting of my most recent Magnificent 7 article at Da Tech Guy Blog:
#Obamacare Coverage: “Play the game” (aka lie)
By A.P. Dillon
My fellow Magnificent 7 writer, Linda Szugyi, started the week at Da Tech Guy with an article called Peas in a pod which briefly talked about how spam filters have saved all of our inboxes from blowing up and then moved into one that didn’t get caught in the spam filter: An Obamacare advertisement.
The Peas in a pod article goes on to talk about how the ad is a scam and well, so is Obamacare. This is the perfect segue for my article today, which is about yet another Obamacare scam problem. That problem is job changes, tax implications and how Obamacare and the IRS handle that. Or rather, how the IRS and Obamacare don’t handle it. Continue reading
My weekly column is up at Da Tech Guy blog. This is a reposting of Procrustes in America.
By A.P. Dillon
Have you heard of the Greek myth of Procrustes? As the myth goes, Procrustes was a bandit and a metal smith from Attica and was also the son of Poseidon. His claim to fame was that he would attack people and force them to fit an iron bed. Procrustes would do so by either stretching their bodies out or cutting off limbs to make the person fit.
Procrustes is alive and well in the United States of America. Continue reading