A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: School Choice punches back, War on parents and various headlines
- Teachers in two different NC counties arrested on sex charges
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Jim Merrill
The Wake County Board of Commissioners released more than $44 million in additional funding to the Wake County School Board in order to boost teacher pay.
While the School Board was handing out increases to teachers, they passed the gravy to Superintendent Merrill. Continue reading
In case you missed it, the Wake County Schools Superintendent is proposing a $1.4 BILLION dollar budget. This budget represents a 14% increase over last year’s budget — including raising per pupil spending.
Wake Schools continues their great track record of notifying the public of important events by holding a public hearing…. tonight.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Yesterday I wrote to the Wake County Superintendent, Jim Merrill, about some questions I had with the new budget. You can read the letter here: Letter To Wake Cty Superintendent. I received a reply back from Stella Shelton, interim Chief Communications Officer.
Here is what was received (below). Note that text in blue is Ms. Shelton’s. Text in Black represents my original emailed text. I’ve got a few comments about this reply at the end of this article. Continue reading