An Iredell-Statesville County Public Schools teacher arrested earlier this year on sex crime charges related to a foster child in her care has been re-arrested for violating her pre-trial restrictions.
A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Six NC Teachers Coming Off Suspension in 2019
- Former Durham Montessori School Employee Arrested In Molestation Case of 5 Year Old Child
- Cumberland Exceptional Children’s Teacher Accused of Assault of Nonverbal Student
- Cumberland Teacher Facing Multiple Felony Charges Involving Student
- Holder/Obama ‘Redistricting’ Group Gave Half a Million to the NC Democratic Party in 2018
Get A.P. Dillon’s Updates and Weekly Email Blast
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY