A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
- Alexander County Public School custodian used camera to peep in school staff bathroom
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Voter Integrity Project
Reverend Barber is seriously litigious these days. Suing the state, suing Wake county schools and sheriffs and now the Voter Integrity Project. Why? Because shut up. That’s why.
Rev. Barber wants @VoteChecker to shut up & sues them. Barber’s vote defenders? Nah, pay no attn! https://t.co/7XGl0vL00g #ncpol
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) February 25, 2014 Continue reading
Voter ID, Voter Fraud, Voter Integrity. These phrases and more like them have been on the lips of most in North Carolina in recent months. The new law, nicknamed VIVA, that requires voters show ID at the polls won’t go into effect until 2016 but we have upcoming elections in 2014. How can we protect our elections during the next election cycle? We get involved.
I’ve done it by writing and taking action. So can you. Learn how!
The Voter Integrity Project has just such a way citizens can get involved in the process. They are holding their first ever Voter Integrity BootCamp on September 14th from 9 am to 5:30 pm in Morrisville, NC. They have Dr. Tim Daughtry, author of Waking the Sleeping Giant, lined up as their keynote speaker. More detailed event information, including ticket purchases can be found on their website.
Press Release via the Voter Integrity Project: Continue reading