A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County assistant principal arrested for DWI
- Buncombe teacher arrested on charges of having sex with a student
- #WCPSS Updates: Mental health screenings, the latest reassignment plan draft and failing schools
- Alamance teacher arrested for indecent liberties with students
- Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted on charge of storing a student’s gun in her classroom
- 63-year-old CMS teacher accused of having sex with a student found dead in apparent murder-suicide
- #WCPSS Updates: Heard about the BIMAS-2 yet? Plus, MVP drops their suit and a Magnet School Felon
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Cumberland County Public Schools
Parents of students at Bill Hefner Elementary in Cumberland County are upset that a teacher cleared of an assault charge is back in their child’s classroom. Continue reading
A teacher of exceptional children in Cumberland County Public Schools has been accused of assaulting a nonverbal special needs student. This makes the 6th Cumberland County area educator to be arrested in the last calendar year. Continue reading