A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Category Archives: EDUCATION
A custodian in the Alexendar County public school system was arrested in connection with placing a camera in the staff bathroom at Wittenburg Elementary School. Continue reading
The Durham Association of Educators (DAE) is pushing for a $15 minimum wage for all Durham County Public School staff. Continue reading
A teacher who worked for Rowan-Salisbury Public Schools has resigned after he was arrested on sex charges involving a minor. Continue reading
A statement by the Durham Association of Educators says they “cannot endorse a return to in-person learning.” The statement also included a series of demands the group characterized as “guiding principles for a safe and equitable re-opening.” Continue reading
Only one of the multiple challengers running for Wake County School Board managed to beat the well-funded progressive incumbents they faced this election cycle.