A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS incapable of complying with State Board’s guidance for grading (UPDATED)
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Winston-Salem-Forsyth Schools
A former Winston-Salem Public Schools teacher charged storing a gun for student on school property has been indicted. Continue reading
A Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools teacher has been charged with sex crimes involving a student, according to the Forsyth County Sheriff’s Office. Continue reading
Two teachers in two separate districts face gun-related charges, with one teacher’s charges stemming from storing a gun for a student and the other teacher’s charges stemming from a drug sting. Continue reading
A former female teacher and a former female volunteer who worked at East Forsyth High School have both plead guilty to separate and unrelated charges against them involving sex acts with students.
One will only see 6 months in prison. The other, no jail time at all. Continue reading
A Winston-Salem-Forsyth area teacher has been arrested and charged with 19 sex-related crimes involving students. Continue reading