A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Winston-Salem-Forsyth Schools
A former Wayne County Public Schools teacher has been arrested on indecent liberties charges and a former Winston-Salem teacher arrested in earlier this year has been indicted. Continue reading
A former Winston-Salem Public Schools teacher charged storing a gun for student on school property has been indicted. Continue reading
A Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools teacher has been charged with sex crimes involving a student, according to the Forsyth County Sheriff’s Office. Continue reading
Two teachers in two separate districts face gun-related charges, with one teacher’s charges stemming from storing a gun for a student and the other teacher’s charges stemming from a drug sting. Continue reading
A former female teacher and a former female volunteer who worked at East Forsyth High School have both plead guilty to separate and unrelated charges against them involving sex acts with students.
One will only see 6 months in prison. The other, no jail time at all. Continue reading
A Winston-Salem-Forsyth area teacher has been arrested and charged with 19 sex-related crimes involving students. Continue reading