A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Winston-Salem-Forsyth Schools
A former Wayne County Public Schools teacher has been arrested on indecent liberties charges and a former Winston-Salem teacher arrested in earlier this year has been indicted. Continue reading
A former Winston-Salem Public Schools teacher charged storing a gun for student on school property has been indicted. Continue reading
A Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools teacher has been charged with sex crimes involving a student, according to the Forsyth County Sheriff’s Office. Continue reading
Two teachers in two separate districts face gun-related charges, with one teacher’s charges stemming from storing a gun for a student and the other teacher’s charges stemming from a drug sting. Continue reading
A former female teacher and a former female volunteer who worked at East Forsyth High School have both plead guilty to separate and unrelated charges against them involving sex acts with students.
One will only see 6 months in prison. The other, no jail time at all. Continue reading
A Winston-Salem-Forsyth area teacher has been arrested and charged with 19 sex-related crimes involving students. Continue reading