A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- New Hanover substitute teacher arrested for peeing in a cup in front of students
- #WCPSS Updates: District won’t turn over MVP Math docs, Enrollment estimates drop, and magnet priorities
- NCED Updates: New Hanover Predators, Istation, Common Core, Leandro, NCAE & Elections
- #WCPSS Updates: Another “Equity” camp, Literacy, a brawl and other headlines
- #NCED Updates: School Choice Week, NCAE Strike, Istation updates and Teacher Turnover
- Cleveland County teacher arrested for propositioning 15-year-old boy using social media
- New Hanover Band teacher arrested on 12 felony counts (Updated: Teacher fired)
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Author Archives: A.P. Dillon
In this installment: Magnet school awards, failing third graders, academic “integration” options and other Wake County Public Schools (WCPSS) headlines. Continue reading
In this installment of NCED updates: The latest on the Leandro consent order, the NCAE’s strike scheme fizzled out (for now) and a variety of headlines. Continue reading
An Alexander County Public Schools teacher has been arrested for assault of a handicapped student. Continue reading
A former Randolph County teacher was arrested and has been charged with rape. Continue reading
Inspirational quotes plucked from Dr. King’s article, The Purpose of Education, float around the internet these days, but few have read the entire piece. Likely even fewer understand it was a warning about our academic institutions, our media, and our leaders. Continue reading
This installment of Wake County Public Schools (WCPSS) updates includes enrollment caps, busing and an update on the teacher at the center of a $450,000 settlement. Continue reading
Updates on the Leandro report by WestEd, the Istation reading assessment tool case and some headlines from around the state.
Also, please consider donating to the legal fund for the Wake County dad who fought for students against MVP Math. Continue reading