A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Author Archives: A.P. Dillon
It has long been the habit of North Carolina media outlets to report stories that cite seemingly random people, and in particular, activists, without telling the audience any background or details about that person or activist.
What follows is a juxtaposition of two such stories. Continue reading
A Guilford County Public Schools teacher has been charged by Greensboro police with multiple counts of a sex act with a student. Continue reading
Two Wilmington area law firms filed a civil class-action lawsuit today against the
Guilford County Board of Education and the former Dudley High School coach and teacher’s assistant accused of sexually assaulting students. Continue reading
A former Yadkin County Public Schools substitute teacher has been charged with indecent liberty with a child. Continue reading
A second lawsuit has been filed against the New Hanover County School board pertaining to a sexual assault on students by a teacher. Continue reading
In a Harvard Magazine article, Elizabeth Bartholet, faculty director of Harvard Law School’s Child Advocacy Program, makes a number of pretty outrageous – and demonstrably false – claims about homeschooling. Continue reading
According to a recent media report, four more plaintiffs have been added to the civil suit filed against former New Hanover County Public Schools teacher Michael Kelly. Continue reading